He’s cumin inside me what does this mean we aren’t even official yet

I’m 24 years old and I met a guy a couple months back we started talking and started dating we didn’t have sex till 5 months into us dating he tells me he never usually waits that usually happens with the first 1 or month in a half but because I’m different and special to him he doesn’t mind taking it slow and going at whatever pace

we finally had sex after 5 months and the first 2 we were still exploring and I’m not experienced in sex so he didn’t cum he made it about exploring and seeing what I like how I handle things etc was good tho but the the next 3 times he’s cum not inside me but literally on my p***** and last week I officially spent my first weekend with him and we had sex for the first time that night and he asked if he can cum inside me and I said yes and he did we had sex multiple times during that weekend in which he claimed my vagina as his and was saying sweet nun and it’s been nice and slow in some occasions as well and has said he enjoyed making love to me while we are intimate but during that weekend he’s cum inside me multiple times and when he does he brings me into him as close as possible hugging me tightly and he is like dip up inside he’s planned future dates ahead of time and has had a conversation with his relative about postponing a move to another state because of me before this happened.
I’m kinda of confused by the whole thing I don’t want to get ahead of myself but I do like him maybe even falling I love with him. The way that he looks at me sometimes I’ve never been looked at like that he makes me happy. But I want to know what all of that means I don’t want to be played for a fool . I don’t want to be naive and I am on birth control but he didn’t know that before he asked or had sex the first time. But he’s stated that when we have kids I would need to take that out. Forgot to say he’s 11 years older then I am I am not sexually active before this but I still went and got checked for any stds and so was he. 

52 minutes ago, Shatbae said:

postponing a move to another state. I am on birth control I still went and got checked for any stds . 

You did the right thing being on birth control and getting tested for STDs.

Do you work? Go to school? Live with your family? Do your friends and family like him? Have you met his family and friends?

How did you meet? He's 35, so has he been married before or have children? 

You mentioned he's moving? What do you mean by "not official"? Are either of you seeing other people?

Whether or not someone ejaculates in you has nothing to do with the relationship. Have you talked to him about being exclusive or what you would like to see happening?

He’s cumin inside me what does this mean

He wants to make you a baby?

He is having "when we have kids" talk so you can assume he wants some. You are at prime years to give birth so maybe he wants to take advantage of that and make you a baby. I would suggest that, if you dont want kids yet, you refrain from having him cum inside you in any form. You have to know that there is a risk in bareback sex and creampies. No matter if you use birth control. 

• Like 2

He is not doing right by you, by not talking to you about birth control - but mostly (this is huge) by not using a condom.   Responsible people do NOT have "bareback" sex with folks they aren't in an established, exclusive relationship with.

More importantly, you are not doing right by YOURSELF.  Now it's going to be harder to turn back the clock, but you really do need to insist on protection (from STD's, not just unplanned pregnancy).   Please.  

Beyond that, I'm not saying you're being played for a fool or anything like that, but you pretty much gave all control of your own body, not to mention the path of this relationship, over to him by your passivity.   You didn't really take the time to know whether he's in it for the long term.   If he's not, it doesn't mean he thinks of you as a fool - it just means that he's not on that path.  You didn't find out first.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1