Any dentist on this forum?

20 minutes ago, turtle3 said:

Omg Seraphim, i am sorry ypu had to go through so much with your teeth 😞 it is so sad losing them... Thank you guys for your advices. I will seek another opinion for sure, it is crazy when pain starts, my ear, my eye and nose hurt too on that side 😭

Some is my own fault for not wanting to pay for crowns or attending to my teeth , but I chose to get my son superior dental care and neglected mine. Now I can afford superior care for my own thankfully. 

Tooth death is in incredibly painful . I have gone through it 3 times . Any kind of nerve pain is the worst possible for sure . 

I hope you feel better soon and get the care you need. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, turtle3 said:

. I will seek another opinion for sure, it is crazy when pain starts, my ear, my eye and nose hurt too on that side 😭

Not all tooth pain is dental in origin. You'll have to see a physician, possibly an ENT or neurologist. Many other things from sinus problems to nerve syndromes to  ear problems to cluster and migraine headaches to many other head issues can result in referred pain.

Your dentition branches off a very complex network of facial and cranial nerves. There is a solution to your pain, but you'll have to get the appropriate work up and treatment. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Not all tooth pain is dental in origin. You'll have to see a physician, possibly an ENT or neurologist. Many other things from sinus problems to nerve syndromes to  ear problems to cluster and migraine headaches to many other head issues can result in referred pain.

Your dentition branches off a very complex network of facial and cranial nerves. There is a solution to your pain, but you'll have to get the appropriate work up and treatment. 

This is true too. I have migraines on my left side that I feel in my upper left teeth as well as my head , ear and eye on that side. On my right side I have trigeminal neuralgia in all three branches but feels the worst in the mandibular branch. 

• Like 1

Guys thank you thank you thank you!!! I went to Oral surgery, he again did x ray and from the symptoms i explained he also thinks I have abscess... I feel much better from antibitocs, but i am scared from pain when i stop taking it. Maybe it helps me and pain is not coming back, I have no idea what to think and do anymore.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, turtle3 said:

Guys thank you thank you thank you!!! I went to Oral surgery, he again did x ray and from the symptoms i explained he also thinks I have abscess... I feel much better from antibitocs, but i am scared from pain when i stop taking it. Maybe it helps me and pain is not coming back, I have no idea what to think and do anymore.

What did the oral surgeon tell you to do? What is their treatment plan?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, turtle3 said:

If it's an abscess then there is treatment for that -not just antibiotics.  I'm not a health care provider so I don't mean it as one I just mean I think if it is one it has to be treated and I'm not sure if just with antibiotics. When I had one I needed an extraction and then antibiotics. Another time I think I needed a root canal.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

If it's an abscess then there is treatment for that -not just antibiotics.

I had an abscess about 8 years ago. It was treated with antibiotics only (amoxicillin) and it never came back.

17 minutes ago, turtle3 said:

I feel much better from antibitocs, but i am scared from pain when i stop taking it. Maybe it helps me and pain is not coming back, I have no idea what to think and do anymore.

I think you will be ok. If the pain comes back, talk to the doctor. Don't invite unnecessary surgery on yourself. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, turtle3 said:

, I have no idea what to think and do anymore.

This is the third opinion you have sought?

Please listen to professional advice. Only the healthcare providers who examine you and your tests can offer you the best plan of treatment.

You seem to be undermining your treatments with anxiety, catastrophizing and distrust in the diagnoses and treatments so far.

The only other thing I could suggest is seeing a physician MD about your extensive facial pain. You'll eventually get to the bottom of it and find relief.

• Like 1

Batya33, as I understood, the only treatment are antibiotics and root canal treatment. Seraphim I think yes, there is also some draining i read about, but in my case there is nothing to drain. Jibralta thanks, i wish it is the same with me, i have few more days with antibiotics, I am hoping for the best.  Wiseman2, thank you too, yes, I am just trying to do the best I can to save this tooth. The oral srugeon said that nerves in teeth are connected to ears and eyes and nose and it is common with abscess... Thank you guys for your support!!! 🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1