Back together after a month apart

I been with my boyfriend for 7 years. We broke up January 2 there was no communication until January 29, He ask me to talk I agreed. I ask if he was seeing someone he said no. But he said he met a friend. But, on her social media she was saying that’s bae they went on dates. But, he don’t want to talk about it. He wanted to start fresh. So I agree for us to work on our relationship. He cut off all communication with her. He said she blocked him. He also said we need to wait 30 days to have sex. But all of a sudden he deactivated his account. He never done that. Is this something I should be worried about? Should I be asking more question about their relationship? 

14 minutes ago, Mslady05 said:

. He also said we need to wait 30 days to have sex. Should I be asking more question about their relationship? 

Sorry this is happening. What was the breakup about? Do you live together? How old is he? Have breaks and breakups happened before?

If you question him, he can sidestep it with the "we were on break" excuse. Or simply give you the "we're friends" line.

Start by figuring out what the break was about. Try to focus on and resolve that. Decide if you want to invest in someone who wants an on/off relationship.

23 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Sorry this is happening. What was the breakup about? Do you live together? How old is he? Have breaks and breakups happened before?

If you question him, he can sidestep it with the "we were on break" excuse. Or simply give you the "we're friends" line.

Start by figuring out what the break was about. Try to focus on and resolve that. Decide if you want to invest in someone who wants an on/off relationship.

Basically, we wasn’t communicating much we would go 2 days without talking. Stay on the phone for about 5 minutes. I felt he lost interest. We don’t live together. We haven’t broke up before. 

It sounds like his distance at the end of the relationship was because he was distracted with this new woman. 

He is free to do what he wants as a single man, but this sounds a lot like he left you for her, and it went south. Now he’s seeing if you’re still available to him.

I would be very skeptical of how intentions if I were you. I don’t think you’re getting the whole story at all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He never stopped talking to her, and he deactivated or blocked you  his page and probably made a fake one so that you won't question him and see his inappropriate behaviors.

Leave him alone.

He is an ex. 

He is supposed to stay in the past.

This was and is an unhealthy dysfunctional relationship.

He's talking and involved with other women.

You're an optional and placeholder.

You're his reliable doormat, that keeps running back.

Things aren't going to change.

Stop trying to force compatibility.

You two aren't compatible and right for each other.

End things permanently and leave exes in the past from now on.

There are billions of people in the world. Alot will treat you right. Pick someone else.

Also get into therapy because you have very low self esteem and don't love yourself 

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

He had sex with that woman and got STD. Got back to you after they fell apart. Its not really a rocket science to figure it out after "we cant have sex for 30 days".

This is where my mind went as well. And it may not be true but if your gut is telling you something is off, it’s probably off. You’ve already gone a month with no contact, I vote for continuing no contact. 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

He had sex with that woman and got STD. Got back to you after they fell apart. Its not really a rocket science to figure it out after "we cant have sex for 30 days".

I am sorry to say, I agree with this.  

What was your relationship like before the break up?  7 years is a long time to date.  Do you have conversations about the future together?  Why is it ok for him to come back after 30 days and just claim he doesn't want to talk about what happen when you were apart?  That rather implies you didn't have much say in things or the communication was not so great.

I'd really think about why you broke up in the first place and what the problems in the relationship were/are and if 30 days apart really changed any thing other than he got to go have some fun with someone else but when it didn't go the way he wanted he came back to you and is now calling the shots with no explanation.

Seriously, this is your life.  You have to make good choices to get good results.  Settling for a guy that is kinda smarmy seems like a lot to deal with.  

• Like 1

I literally know couples like that. Even without "30 days" thing, its something that I saw happening a lot. One gets bored of a long relationship and meets somebody else. They leave, have some fun, after it falls through(usually after a month) they get back to a long relationship partner. Because their long relationship partner is the only one that would tolerate their behavior.

You are a fool if you take him back. Especially with STD. He made his choice. Let him live with it and his venereal desease.

• Like 1