She broke up with me then we got back together, now I find her repulsive.

My GF of 2 years broke up with me for 2 weeks because I wouldn't let her baby sister come stay with us at my house for the holidays, not that it's an unreasonable thing to ask but I don't think its an unreasonable thing to refuse either, I hardly ever say no to her but this time I just wasn't for it. In the 2 weeks we were broken up I slept with other women, call it rebound sex. 3 weeks ago she asked me to get back together & we did. I Honestly thought all would be well again but now I find her repulsive though she's beautiful, and it gets worse everyday. I no longer feel the relationship is worth it for me.

How do I end it respectfully?

Why would she want babysitter to stay at your home? Its kinda weird.

Anyway, its an ego thing. She broke up with you but the girls you sleped with were probably hotter. So, in return, you now think you can do better. Its a fair thing to broke up with your girlfriend. Dont ever say she repulses you. Say that after the break up you just dont feel it anymore. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Martink said:

My GF of 2 years broke up with me for 2 weeks because I wouldn't let her baby sister come stay with us at my house for the holidays, not that it's an unreasonable thing to ask but I don't think its an unreasonable thing to refuse either, I hardly ever say no to her but this time I just wasn't for it. In the 2 weeks we were broken up I slept with other women, call it rebound sex. 3 weeks ago she asked me to get back together & we did. I Honestly thought all would be well again but now I find her repulsive though she's beautiful, and it gets worse everyday. I no longer feel the relationship is worth it for me.

How do I end it respectfully?

There are too many reasons why you two should never get back together again.

Let her know that it's not working, that you are ending things for good.

Please don't play the blame game on whose fault it is. Just let her know it's not the same and it's not working.

DEFINITELY do NOT tell her you find her repulsive.

It's going to be difficult enough having the relationship end, no need to further cause her pain.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Martink said:

I wouldn't let her baby sister come stay with us at my house for the holidays

Why would her family stay at your place rather than hers? This seems like the icing on a cake that's been going stale for a long time. It's irrelevant that you hooked up with others. What's relevant is it's time to be sincere, let go of the security blanket and let each other go.

It sounds like her request was a bit of a last straw -maybe there's not been a fair exchange of who stays where at holidays, too much entitlement at whose house to stay at - so you chose that hill to die on and then felt free to sleep around - you probably were fantasizing about greener grass for awhile. Her outward beauty has nothing to do with whether you are repulsed.  You want new and shiny and bright and variety and this relationship is same old same old so let her go and do the new/shiny/bright/variety and let her do her thing.

I think you're in good company. Most people would consider being left over a bump in the road to be unrecoverable. How can you regain trust again for a partner who bails when things get difficult?

There's no need to make this more complex than the fact that you don't believe you can get the trust back and want to end the relationship.

• Like 4

This happened to a friend of fine. His gf dumped and and he accepted it gracefully and then she tried to make him jealous with another guy. That turned him off so much that when she asked to get back together he had lost his feelings for her 

Sometimes maybe you just see the other person more clearly when are broken up/away from each other