shoe lift to incr height

we all now women love taller men but what happens if ur at the age where u stop growing,. there are solutions like wearing a shoe lift or wearing a shoe with a thick log heel.

has anyone here worn a shoe lift before a piece of hard foam u put in ur shoe around a inch thick or so to make ur self taller. what do u think and feel about it. i'm 5 6 7 probably more like 5 6.

btw u can get em at link removed or anyone tried those elevator shoes. anyone here has a pair of elevator shoes i do they were so expensive 160 bucks canadian since i had to transfer american funds to canadian . yea money.

what are ur opinions and feeling and for ppl who are wearing a shoelift how do u like it. where did u get urs

• Like 1

I don't think you should need those man. After all, like tons of ppl might tell you: Be confident and happy with who you are (I'm not saying I am, btw... but I'm working on it...). I mean, there are tons of girls smaller than 5'6". If you wanna use those, though, if they make you feel more confident, then go ahead. I've never tried those shoes, or the foam thingy, so I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about those.

• Like 1

What happens when you take off your shoes?

Height didn't seem to hurt these men! Women love them too!

Robert Downey Jr. 5'7

Emilio Estevez 5'7

David Spade 5'7"

Henry Winkler (the "Fonz") 5'6-1/2

Woody Allen 5'6"

Bob Dylan 5'6"

Dustin Hoffman 5'6"

Ja Rule 5'6"

Elijah Wood 5'6"

Fred Durst ("Limp Bizkit") 5'5 to 5'4"

Joe Pesci 5'5"

Michael J. Fox 5'4"

Prince 5'2-1/2"

Danny DeVito 5'0"

Have you heard of that viamin called Height Max? It's for people between the ages of 12 and 25 only

• Like 1

unless its a great substantial differ i doubt she really be able to tell. i am takin about 1 to 2 inches. anyways its not like the girls going to measure u by the inch with a measuring tape.

What happens when you take off your shoes?

Height didn't seem to hurt these men! Women love them too!

Robert Downey Jr. 5'7

Emilio Estevez 5'7

David Spade 5'7"

Woody Allen 5'6"

Bob Dylan 5'6"

Dustin Hoffman 5'6"

Ja Rule 5'6"

Elijah Wood 5'6"

Joe Pesci 5'5"

Michael J. Fox 5'4"

Prince 5'2-1/2"

Danny DeVito 5'0"

Have you heard of that viamin called Height Max? It's for people between the ages of 12 and 25 only

I would think if your insecure about your height, that shoe lifts might be a good thing at first, but what are you going to do at the point in your relationship where your shoes come off? If I was a girl, I think I would rather be with a shorter guy than be decieved. Take a look through those lists of actors below 5'6, all of them had no lack of ladies. Not to mention that there are a ton of girls below 5'5

Best of luck

Dude........I'm 5'5 (maybe slightly more). I can't tell you how many times I've had girls who were taller than me (within reason of course) express an interest in me. FORGET ABOUT THE SHOES!!!!!! I don't even think about my height because I can't change it. Showing you're insecure about it hurts you more than anything else. My friends always make comments about it, but I laugh with them (if the joke is actually funny).

Get this (and I'm quite proud), a friend of mine tried to get this girl and she kind of blew him off in a nice way (he's 6'7). Guess who she wanted? Hehe, and she's 5'7 herself......need I say more???

She'll care more about how you feel about yourself.

You have to have confidence. This will be more attractive to her that 2 extra inches.

Height can make you appear more powerful, which is an attractive thing to women but there are many other things than do this too. Ignore height and work on other areas

What happens when you take the shoes off?

To me its false advertising (like "chicken cutlets" in bras!) and just exaggerates your lack of confidence if you do that.

One of my guy friends is 5'2" and dating a girl (for over a year now) who is 5'10". And he did it all without shoe lifts. He is confident, fun, athletic, smart, and that is what "won her over".

Ditto to what RayKay said. Honestly - I think men in lifts, or heels, as I like to call them, look stupid. I'm the one who wears the heels! I don't want the guys I date to! Similarly, I have male friends who are short, but don't have a problem getting dates because they have great confidence.

Robert Downey Jr. 5'7

Emilio Estevez 5'7

David Spade 5'7"

Woody Allen 5'6"

Bob Dylan 5'6"

Dustin Hoffman 5'6"

Ja Rule 5'6"

Elijah Wood 5'6"

Joe Pesci 5'5"

Michael J. Fox 5'4"

Prince 5'2-1/2"

Danny DeVito 5'0"

You forgot a few important examples: Tom Cruise who is 5'7" and Al Pacino who is 5'6"!!

So no, not all women like tall men. (why do so many guys think that?)

It's kind of funny, like you I generally always preferred men closer to my height (I am 5'4 1/2" and was most comfortable with guys who were between 5'6" and 5'9/10" - not terribly tall but "just right" to be slightly taller but no neck problems. Anyone taller I had dated I just was not as attracted to as we did not "fit right" and so on) Or so I always thought. When I met my partner, well, all that went out the window. He is 6'2" and it was just perfect and we fit like puzzle pieces when we cuddle . If he had been 5'4" it would of been the same, as in it would not matter. I adore him for HIM. Not his height!

The moral of this story...when you meet the right person height really does not matter in the least.

• 2 years later...

Use em. I would if I were under 5'8", LOL @ any woman who uses makeup or wears high heels and says this is "fake" or "dishonest." Replace the word "shoes" with "makeup" in the following sentence, "What happens when the shoes come off..."

Women make such a huge deal out of men's height, and any who says this is not generally the case is being dishonest or naive. Men concerned about height are not interested in being told "Well, I prefer short guys," because they are interested in being more attractive to women GENERALLY than to the exceptional woman who looks past height.

Women regularly boost their own height with heels to make themselves taller and FREQUENTLY state that they don't want a guy who is shorter than them when they have heels on. It is easy to give the illusion of more height by wearing lifts, so by all means try it if you like.

The short movie stars listed in another post have teams of people and millions of dollars creating a sexy, desirable image in front of a camera, and are absolutely NOT valid examples of short men who do well with women.

Also, of course, certain short men do great out and about, but 9/10 times, these short men are very handsome and have great features. An average looking short guy will lose out generally to an average looking tall guy with a similarly attractive personality, a simple undeniable fact of general female attraction. Male height is a simple, undeniable focus of general female attraction, everyone knows it, and the amount of pseudodiscussion this topic gets on this forum is funny...

Not the same analogy man. Women wear heels to make their legs look nicer in skirts, not necessarily to fool people into thinking they are taller.

A fair analogy would be for the OP to imagine dating a woman who has been wearing padding in the bra and he thought she was a C cup then when they are intimate finds out she is an A cup. He might have liked her just as well had he known she was an A cup but when he realizes she has been deceiving him all this time he feels duped.

Same thing a woman will likely feel. She would be fine if she KNEW he ws 5'6 but might feel duped when she realized he was faking 5'8 with lifts.

It is not the same as makeup and high heels. Those things are very obvious and everyone knows they are external enhancers. They are not "hidden" enhancements....no different than a guy shaving to look better and wearing hair gel to make his do look funkier and more modern.

who in hell would wear a lift on their shoe to pick up women? what happen when you get her go back to your apt, strip naked and she sees your short? thats like me sucking in my stomach and trying to pick up women, thenn take her back to my apt. and she sees that i have a beer belly, i never had sex but i think it would be difficult to do it whilst sucking in my stomach

take pride in yourself man.

Haha on the reborn thread! Shoe lifts might increase a guy's height by 5% max. Padded bras increase boob size by a MUCH greater amount, so try again dear Jaded. But glad you brought this up, as many many women wear padded bras without a second thought and guys accept this, together with all the other artifice and smoke and mirrors women invoke in the attraction game, but when a poor guy wants to boost his height by a couple inches, the detractors come out in full force. It IS a double standard, no if's and's but's. OP, lift away!

EDIT: and almost ALL women wear high heels from time to time, and the reason they do it is irrelevant. If I were dating a woman who was 6' or taller in heels, I'd consider lifts to boost me to 6'1" without a second thought. Used to date a woman who was 6'2" years ago and we got lots of odd looks (I'm just under 5'11"), shoulda used lifts, hehe.