Why do men do this ?

5 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

That’s fine he has that right ! I shouldn’t have to wake up in the morning to follower request to someone who isn’t interested! 

But that is what social media is all about. You don’t have to accept the request if you don’t want to. If this sort of thing bothers you, then stay away from social media! 

• Haha 1
On 3/12/2022 at 12:29 AM, Guest Anonymous said:

I linked up with this man and after are first face to face encounter he  ghosted me! So why can’t he just leave me alone? 

Because either directly or indirectly, he can sense you're a willing participant.

Rather than keep him in your head space, ignore him.

1 hour ago, HeartGoesOn said:

Because either directly or indirectly, he can sense you're a willing participant.

Rather than keep him in your head space, ignore him.

Wrong he’s blocked so obviously not

1 hour ago, boltnrun said:

But you're still asking "why why WHY???!!!" repeatedly.

Just go out with one of the many other men who you say are asking you out.  Forget about "WHY???!!" It's irrelevant.

I agree.  OP, this is like beating a dead horse, over and over again. The horse is DEAD.  No-one here knows why he does what he does. None of us know the guy. None of us can get inside his head. It doesn't matter.  The only thing that matters is the fact that he dumped you.  That's your cue to move on with your life. What's done is done. It's no longer relevant. Starting numerous threads and getting the same replies each and every time is not going to magically change things.

If you're struggling so hard to let this go, perhaps you should look to professional counseling/therapy to help you get over it.

2 hours ago, Capricorn3 said:

I agree.  OP, this is like beating a dead horse, over and over again. The horse is DEAD.  No-one here knows why he does what he does. None of us know the guy. None of us can get inside his head. It doesn't matter.  The only thing that matters is the fact that he dumped you.  That's your cue to move on with your life. What's done is done. It's no longer relevant. Starting numerous threads and getting the same replies each and every time is not going to magically change things.

If you're struggling so hard to let this go, perhaps you should look to professional counseling/therapy to help you get over it.

This is my first thread on this ! Why does everyone keep thinking this! 

57 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

This is my first thread on this ! Why does everyone keep thinking this! 

You've asked this exact same question at least three other times.

The details are exactly the same every time. So are the responses you've been getting.

14 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

That’s fine he has that right ! I shouldn’t have to wake up in the morning to follower request to someone who isn’t interested! 

You're tired of blocking/ghosting games?  Then just stop playing them.  I get requests on occasion and most often Ignore.  Never becomes a game.

So act and ignore/block.  If it's getting to you so badly and you are NOT getting what you want .

- you also have choices.

On 3/11/2022 at 9:29 PM, Guest Anonymous said:

Why would a guy that you had a fling with ghost you, then try to follow you on fake accounts months later?? 

if you ghost someone that’s a indication that your no longer interested, at least to me it is. So why come up with fake accounts and try to follow someone and reconnect with someone you ghosted from the start? I linked up with this man and after are first face to face encounter he  ghosted me! So why can’t he just leave me alone? 

Because he is stupid. Is this a trick question?

You have 100% control here. All you have to do is activate the BLOCK feature on your social media accounts, close your pages to PRIVATE, and not allow new followers or subscribers that you do not know. SImple. 

• Like 1
On 3/18/2022 at 8:38 AM, Debsterism said:

Because he is stupid. Is this a trick question?

You have 100% control here. All you have to do is activate the BLOCK feature on your social media accounts, close your pages to PRIVATE, and not allow new followers or subscribers that you do not know. SImple. 

I did block him