Jump to content

Why do men do this ?


Guest Anonymous
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Anonymous

Why would a guy that you had a fling with ghost you, then try to follow you on fake accounts months later?? 
 

if you ghost someone that’s a indication that your no longer interested, at least to me it is. So why come up with fake accounts and try to follow someone and reconnect with someone you ghosted from the start? I linked up with this man and after are first face to face encounter he  ghosted me! So why can’t he just leave me alone? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The important question is why waste anymore emotional;/mental real estate on the guy?

  You or we could only guess at his current motives and in the end even if we figured it out nothing would change would it?  He still ghosted you and it never went beyond one date.  Knowing will not undue that or change his feelings.

It is best to not worry or ponder other peoples motives when they are basically a stranger.

Lost

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Anonymous
2 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

 I linked up with this man and after our first face to face encounter he  ghosted me! 

Was this a one night stand? Were you dating? If the guy you hooked up with wanted to date you, you would know.

Reset all your social media settings. Stop allowing your content to be viewed publicly. Sift through your social media and delete and block all dead weight and unwanted people.

Be careful about what you post and who can see your content. 

If these are fake accounts, simply ignore, delete, block and report it. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Why would a guy that you had a fling with ghost you, then try to follow you on fake accounts months later?? 
 

if you ghost someone that’s a indication that your no longer interested, at least to me it is. So why come up with fake accounts and try to follow someone and reconnect with someone you ghosted from the start? I linked up with this man and after are first face to face encounter he  ghosted me! So why can’t he just leave me alone? 

Because you made a few faulty assumptions.  He didn't ghost you -he simply chose not to seek another sexual encounter with you for whatever reason.  Because you're assuming it's some "indication" of "no longer interested" when you have no idea why he didn't want to have sex with you again.  Perhaps at that moment he was no longer interested in intercourse as he wanted to not have sex for awhile, have sex with his spouse or girlfriend, sex with someone else he'd been in touch with. 

He's basically a stranger you had sex with so I'm confused why you would think this has anything to do with "men" or what you assume people do.  You don't have enough information except you had sex with someone the first time you met him and afterwards he didn't contact you. 

Also you don't know if he gave your information to others so it may not be him following you online.  And if it is it doesn't mean he's interested in you.  He might be bored, he might think it's interesting to follow people he met once/had sex with.  It's easy to do -no effort needed and perhaps he finds it fun or enterrtaining or wanted to show his friends who he met up with for sex.  I'd read nothing into it except be careful with your privacy settings on social media since this individual is doing this -it's a warning about the safety of your online presence.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Anonymous
33 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

Because you made a few faulty assumptions.  He didn't ghost you -he simply chose not to seek another sexual encounter with you for whatever reason.  Because you're assuming it's some "indication" of "no longer interested" when you have no idea why he didn't want to have sex with you again.  Perhaps at that moment he was no longer interested in intercourse as he wanted to not have sex for awhile, have sex with his spouse or girlfriend, sex with someone else he'd been in touch with. 

He's basically a stranger you had sex with so I'm confused why you would think this has anything to do with "men" or what you assume people do.  You don't have enough information except you had sex with someone the first time you met him and afterwards he didn't contact you. 

Also you don't know if he gave your information to others so it may not be him following you online.  And if it is it doesn't mean he's interested in you.  He might be bored, he might think it's interesting to follow people he met once/had sex with.  It's easy to do -no effort needed and perhaps he finds it fun or enterrtaining or wanted to show his friends who he met up with for sex.  I'd read nothing into it except be careful with your privacy settings on social media since this individual is doing this -it's a warning about the safety of your online presence.  

We never had sex !!! We just hung out once. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Anonymous
5 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Was this a one night stand? Were you dating? If the guy you hooked up with wanted to date you, you would know.

Reset all your social media settings. Stop allowing your content to be viewed publicly. Sift through your social media and delete and block all dead weight and unwanted people.

Be careful about what you post and who can see your content. 

If these are fake accounts, simply ignore, delete, block and report it. 

 

Nope we never had sex, we hung out he dropped me off and never texted me after the date, but now is blocked so he’s making fake accounts 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Nope we never had sex, we hung out he dropped me off and never texted me after the date, but now is blocked so he’s making fake accounts 

Oh ok - so you met a stranger and he didn't contact you again to meet you again.  He's not someone you knew well or were dating who all of a sudden went MIA. People often don't contact someone they met once unless there is interest in meeting again. I've done that many times, had it done to me, not ghosting. 

You have no idea if he is making fake accounts -maybe someone else got ahold of your info -like his wife or girlfriend or someone else and is making those accounts from his account .You don't know that and you're making all these huge assumptions about a stranger you met once -and met it sounds like in person at his home? Or yours? Sounds kind of dangerous.  I'd focus on that choice more than this detective work you're trying to do about some annoying online stuff that may or may not be this person.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Anonymous
9 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

we hung out he dropped me off and never texted me after the date, but now is blocked so he’s making fake accounts 

he's not interested. What makes you so sure he's cyberstalking you? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A lot of times when a person is bored or lonely or hurting from someone else's rejection, they will look back through past dates/relationships for something to do, some comfort, a body to latch on to.

Many people can't be alone.  They have to date someone or be with someone or get attention from someone. Anyone.

Remember that he had a chance to get to know you.  Peeping on you through fake accounts is not even about you.  It's him.  you just happen to be someone he remembers that may have liked him.  It's him.  it's all about him. 

Just keep blocking the fake accounts. This guy is a loser. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Anonymous
43 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

he's not interested. What makes you so sure he's cyberstalking you? 

Because next to the fake account name his number comes up. 
He’s also tried to follow me from his actual name in which I block those too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Anonymous
14 minutes ago, Blue68 said:

How do you know it’s a fake account or him?

Has he tried to reconnect with you (apart from making a fake account that is).

Just block him and don’t concern yourself with him.  

Next to the fake accounts his number pops up. Yeah hes tried to follow through  his regular account I block those as well. 
 

we hung out I know him from high school. We were talking everyday for some time. I finally went out with him, we cuddled he was staring at me a lot very deeply. Which I felt was weird there’s a lot more that happened NO sex or sexual contact happened. Then we parted ways and neither of us contacted each other again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

We never had sex !!! We just hung out once. 
 

So why did you refer to it as "a fling"?

You say you're very attractive and get a lot of attention from men. So there's no need for this constant obsessive rumination about why a certain guy does this or that. Simply block these "fake accounts" and go on with your day.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Because next to the fake account name his number comes up. 
He’s also tried to follow me from his actual name in which I block those too. 

Reset your privacy settings. Why is your social media content public? Delete him and ALL his people from ALL your social media, contact lists and devices. 

You can't report someone (you don't know) from  following your social media. Especially when you are the one seemingly overfocused with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Anonymous
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Reset your privacy settings. Why is your social media content public? Delete him and ALL his people from ALL your social media, contact lists and devices. 

You can't report someone (you don't know) from  following your social media. Especially when you are the one seemingly overfocused with it.

My page is private! I added him back once because he kept adding me. I added him back and he didn’t say anything. So why do you keep adding me he try’s to like once a week In which I block those accounts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Anonymous
1 hour ago, Rose Mosse said:

Keep blocking. Consider it similar to cleaning your toilets and weekly maintenance in the yard. 

I get that but why keep trying to follow me? If your not interested leave me alone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

I get that but why keep trying to follow me? If your not interested leave me alone. 

Well how did things end when you hung out? Did he say he’d text you or did you say you’d text him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

I get that but why keep trying to follow me? If your not interested leave me alone. 

I could be wrong, but I have a hunch that you're hoping he's following you because he is interested.  If I'm wrong, I apologize. With that said, if he were interested he wouldn't hesitate to let you know before someone else caught your eye.

Hopefully you'll give this more thought.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you're as attractive and get as much attention from men as you say you do, I really don't understand why you waste so much time asking "why why WHY???" 

Where you dig up these weirdos I have no idea.  But you seem to like the attention you get from weird men and don't seem at all interested in the dozens of other men you say are constantly hitting you up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Guest Anonymous said:

I get that but why keep trying to follow me? If your not interested leave me alone. 

 Even though he's using fake accounts, he hopes you recognize it's him and that he secretly wants to marry.

That one time hanging out convinced him he must go to the ends of the earth to get your attention.

He won't stop heavily pursuing you like this whether he has to reappear as Daffy Duck, Porky Pig or Pinocchio. He's madly in love and wild horses won't stop him.

Edited by Wiseman2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Anonymous
1 hour ago, HeartGoesOn said:

I could be wrong, but I have a hunch that you're hoping he's following you because he is interested.  If I'm wrong, I apologize. With that said, if he were interested he wouldn't hesitate to let you know before someone else caught your eye.

Hopefully you'll give this more thought.

No because before we hung out I wasn’t interested or attracted to him. Then we hung out and I kinda liked him, he was trying to secure a date with me for yearssss. It seemed like he liked me during the date. Cuddling, rubbing my face then boom no contact after. Which is fine you don’t like everyone you meet. My problem is months later your still trying to contact me for what! So no I’m not happy he’s doing all of this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...