People Of ENA! A Question!

mylolita

3 minutes ago, mylolita said:

Excellent that you sailed over it Beatles and got to the other end! Good luck for Monday!

Being British, you would think I would love the Beatles but I am actually not that much of a fan! I’m sorry! Hahaha! I am a Rolling Stones kinda gal!

But! My favourite is probably Black Bird, and Michelle! 

x

No worries. You picked a couple of good ones too. I love Ruby Tuesday by the Stones. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 6:07 AM, mylolita said:

I never knew you were divorced Becxy! And I didn’t realise you were re-married now! Congratulations!!! Is that a recent happy event!? 

❤️

x

It’s all been a while. My first husband and I knew each other since we were 17 and it ended up not working out. My now husband and I have our sweet daughter and it all worked out for the best 🙂

Been here since 2007....haven't posted in a long time but occasionally check in. I guess I originally came here looking for some kind of connection with other people since my life didn't allow much of that. Life has changed but some things have not. So here I am...

• Like 2

Been here for 9 years though have been inactive for a handful of years lately.

I'm a writer. What brought me here? I've always been interested in reading and giving advice, since I was a child. Not sure why. Maybe I'm just a born nosybody. 🙃 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, LC8328 said:

Been here for 9 years though have been inactive for a handful of years lately.

I'm a writer. What brought me here? I've always been interested in reading and giving advice, since I was a child. Not sure why. Maybe I'm just a born nosybody. 🙃 

Hey LC!

Thanks for sharing! What type of writing do you do? 

Lo x

On 5/20/2022 at 6:43 AM, pilotgirl said:

Been here since 2007....haven't posted in a long time but occasionally check in. I guess I originally came here looking for some kind of connection with other people since my life didn't allow much of that. Life has changed but some things have not. So here I am...

Hey Pilot!

Curious about your username! Do you fly or enjoying flying? 

Glad some things have changed for you! We always seem to be in a constant struggle for improvement!

Lo x