girlfriend said she would have sex with stranger for $10 million, am I'm disgusted. Am I blowing this out of proportion?

What exactly about her answer bothers you?

The hypothetical question she answered is actually fairly tame by the standards of these sort of questions, most of the time there's more of a dilemma posed, such as it not being specified that she would be single in this scenario, or the person she has to sleep with being someone she wouldn't want to sleep with (wrong gender, wrong age, wrong body type, politician she hates, etc).

When you say you feel your values are different then I assume you mean something more like you feel that she has expressed an openness to the idea of prostituting herself rather than that you are worried she will cheat on you, but some clarity here may be required because its not clear what about this you don't like.

Remember that the point of these type of question is to take something that a person wouldn't want to do and then test them by seeing what it would take to change their mind, buy making the scenario increasingly unrealistic. Nobody offers that much money for sex, even in the world of fiction it would seem, so essentially what she is saying is that it would be impossible for anyone to buy her sex... at least not without offering her so much money that it would guarantee her financial security for life and no need to ever work again.

And this is in a situation where the only drawback is that she might not be into the person offering the money.

• Like 2

10 minutes for 1 to likely 30 minutes of possibly average sex for money where you can enjoy it, or work for a place for 30-40 years for $2 million when you retire, if you're lucky. You're being screwed either way but considering that it is a hypothetical question, you're indeed blowing it out of proportion.  People say a lot of things, but hardly will go through with what they're talking about. That's why dreams are dreams and not memories.