Help! Should i tell my boyfriend this?

1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Why act like you're on trial?

because no matter if i am insecure i would never compromise my integrity and do something so morally wrong like snooping into someone's account. Just don't want to create unnecessary suspicion explaining how it happened and especially since he hasnt noticed neither asked me about it. I am sensitive to this matter cause my sister's boyfriend snoops through her phone and has no shame about it but he's controlling and distrustful and i know in my heart that i am not. I am terribly goofy and anxious this is true. When i get panicked i don't think straight. As some people mentioned i have a tendency for blowing things out of proportion and tried to gain some perspective with this post. Some people say not worth mentioning unless it comes up some others to just mention it. 

46 minutes ago, Popi33 said:

because no matter if i am insecure i would never compromise my integrity and do something so morally wrong like snooping into someone's account. Just don't want to create unnecessary suspicion explaining how it happened and especially since he hasnt noticed neither asked me about it. I am sensitive to this matter cause my sister's boyfriend snoops through her phone and has no shame about it but he's controlling and distrustful and i know in my heart that i am not. I am terribly goofy and anxious this is true. When i get panicked i don't think straight. As some people mentioned i have a tendency for blowing things out of proportion and tried to gain some perspective with this post. Some people say not worth mentioning unless it comes up some others to just mention it. 

Mention it as if you're telling him you took out the trash already so he doesn't need to today.  If you truly think he would have any suspicion at all this is not the right relationship for you and/or you're not ready to be in a healthful relationship.  I know for sure that my husband -including when we were dating -wouldn't ever have suspected me of anything intentional.  And who cares what someone else's boyfriend does? Makes no difference. 

Also not a great idea to joke about threesomes and his reaction seems over the top bizarre.  Maybe that's why you feel so insecure.

3 hours ago, Popi33 said:

Why would i need to snoop? He does this stuff and opens his fb in front of me i don't need to check. It was totally accidental.

If that is true, then why are you so bent out of shape about telling him what happened?  You claim it was an accident, so where is the problem?  I too think you are really insecure in yourself and with this guy.

1 hour ago, Batya33 said:

Mention it as if you're telling him you took out the trash already so he doesn't need to today.  If you truly think he would have any suspicion at all this is not the right relationship for you and/or you're not ready to be in a healthful relationship.  I know for sure that my husband -including when we were dating -wouldn't ever have suspected me of anything intentional.  And who cares what someone else's boyfriend does? Makes no difference. 

Also not a great idea to joke about threesomes and his reaction seems over the top bizarre.  Maybe that's why you feel so insecure.

Yeah we discussed his need to show off and gain validation from girls. I find it funny at best. Maybe I'm provoking him a bit myself towards that direction cause he isn't doing this out of open-mindedness or for our own experiment. Is more like trying to prove to me he can. Maybe it's because i told him that I am bisexual and have done it with women before but that is because we discuss about stuff like that.

2 hours ago, Popi33 said:

Yeah we discussed his need to show off and gain validation from girls. I find it funny at best. Maybe I'm provoking him a bit myself towards that direction cause he isn't doing this out of open-mindedness or for our own experiment. Is more like trying to prove to me he can. Maybe it's because i told him that I am bisexual and have done it with women before but that is because we discuss about stuff like that.

What does sexual orientation have to do with wanting to sexually experiment outside of an exclusive relationship? He doesn't need to show off.  He doesn't need validation.  He wants it, he chooses it.  Not a need.  A want. You both sound like you're playing games with each other with a high likelihood of someone getting hurt.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Popi33 said:

Yeah we discussed his need to show off and gain validation from girls

Ok. Back the truck up. 

Best to avoid guys like this. They are trouble, and will make you think they fulfulling some "need" when really it's just that they like attention from other girls and are keeping their options open. 

Accidentally opening his FB is the least of your worries here if he's engaging in crap like this. 

• Like 2

Be honest about it. It's not a big deal. What is worse is finding the changes however important or not important and wondering if you had something to do with it. I would always be uneasy around someone who was not forthcoming and honest of their own accord. Wrong move.

And regarding your latest comment on validation from other women, you know that is unnecessary. Dump him if he's toying with you or not someone you want to date. Why waste your breath over someone like this in the first place? You won't have to second guess yourself so much with someone worth knowing.