does it mean anything if a guy friend sends a song to me?

miamie

me and my friend both are 18 year old.

i was saying not so nice things to my friend( i know i shouldn't have done that) then he goes home without saying anything then he sends me a song, writing down the lyrics : Long before we each said goodbye
All our fights would make hate appear
I don't know why those are the days I hold dear You taught me how to be so fearless 
Always pushing me further each day
Saying You can overcome it all
and find happiness along the way if you try ( sounded like he was sad/upset because of me or having a bad day) i asked him did i do something to upset you. he says shut up. you have been calling me something i didnt like. he once called me my love telling me to relax when i was mean to him. 

So.. you were saying 'not so nice things'?

He said to shut up, because you were calling him something he didn't like... then again, you say you were mean to him..

And, How is it you call each other friends?

I can see why he'd be hurt...

Are you sure it was a song?  Sounds more like basic feelings... If he's a friend, was probably voicing his emotions.. so how about you try and be nicer to him.

4 hours ago, miamie said:

i do something to upset you. he says shut up. 

Why would you think someone who tells you to "shut up" is your friend, no less your BF?

Are you translating from another language?

What does "Long before we each said goodbye All our fights would make hate appear" mean?

Why not delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps?

That way you won't have to deal with this nonsense.

My advice about your mental health remains the same:

14 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Why would you think someone who tells you to "shut up" is your friend, no less your BF?

Are you translating from another language?

What does "Long before we each said goodbye All our fights would make hate appear" mean?

Why not delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps?

That way you won't have to deal with this nonsense.

My advice about your mental health remains the same:

i have no mental health issues but I told him to go away before i lashed out on him instead he stayed and talked normally to me 

You'll drive people away if you continue to be rude or mean. Leave him alone if you're both not getting along. The song is probably his way of trying to keep the peace. Don't worry about boys. Do well in school and see where that takes you. Good luck. 

Archived