Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Growth & Gratitude Journal

Another update from last year's journal:

I've realized there's a word for what I am... Clairvoyant.  Or the gift of Clairvoyance.

Last year I briefly mentioned in that journal that I have always had this ability to just know, or even, "see," things about a person, even when I've practically just met them.  It's always freaked me out a little to be honest.

I gave the example last year of a couple who had divorced (when I could, "see," they shouldn't have), and I saw a vision when they were in our house meeting us, that they would have had a daughter (they only had one son), and they would have been so happy and felt complete as a family, stopping their family growth after her.  Instead, they divorced, and they would never experience what could have been.

I saw all of it in an instant and felt deep grief for them.

Anyway... that was in last year's journal.  More clairvoyant experiences have happened to me to further confirm I have this gift.

I met a woman over the summer... and somehow I instantly had this overwhelming feeling she'd been molested as a child.  It was nuts!!!  Of course, whenever these things happen to me, I question my sanity a little, because my brain is telling me something I can't know (right?).

But I was right!!!!

3 days later we were talking again, and she ended up confessing to me (without me prompting her AT ALL) that she was sexually molested by her grandfather when 3 or 4 years old (!!!!).  

And I was thinking, "Whoa!!!! I totally felt and already knew this!"  It was yet another confirmation in what has been many confirmations of this gift.  But somehow I didn't know that it had a name.

I also knew or had strong suspicion back when my BIL/SIL were pregnant, that they were under a curse (I think his whole family on that side is to be honest).  It's very sad, but they've done it to themselves by engaging in black magic and witchcraft, etc.  

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that my Grandfather, the only one still left here on earth, went to Heaven... only I actually SAW all of it in the dream.  His face looked like a little boy's, he was just so happy and joyful and excited as he was running into my Grandmother's arms (they were very much in love here on earth).

Then this morning, not 30 minutes ago, my mom called me and told me he went home last night (!!!!).  I always feel so odd whenever these visions or dreams are confirmed, but it's a gift.

I'm not sad at all... he was trapped for 10 years in a body with Alzheimer's and this was a beautiful release!  He was just SO happy in my vision/dream, it'd be insane to be sad about this (imo).

Oh death, where is your sting?

Oh hell, where is your victory?

Oh church, come stand in the light! 

Our God is not dead, He's Alive, He's Alive!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 1:35 PM, maritalbliss86 said:

I'm not sad at all... he was trapped for 10 years in a body with Alzheimer's and this was a beautiful release!  He was just SO happy in my vision/dream, it'd be insane to be sad about this (imo).

I understand. I'm sorry for your loss, but glad you are at peace with it!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just a few freezes, and now that the weather is getting slightly better, I just can't wait to get more plants in the ground.  I already went out and bought a bunch yesterday - gorgeous orange peel jessamines - UGH!!  I bought 5 :D 

image.png.e5c60e15eb277693525ecce07767797c.png

They grow to be up to 8 ft tall, and spread out nicely.  I think they'll go great with the light blues and incredible Majestic Sage dark blues surrounding them.  Ugh my heart!  ❤️ 

3 hours ago, maritalbliss86 said:

Seriously though, there are extreme drought resistant plants that you can virtually forget to water.

Or...

you could always get a cactus

I just killed a cactus. 😢

My boyfriend hasn't noticed yet. He's not going to be happy. He doesn't want me to have plants anymore. 

I think I might be cursed.

Both those cactus pictures are adorable 🌵💚

• 2 weeks later...

From Journeynow's journal (which I at first mistakenly thought was my journal 🤦‍♀️

"Grateful to my younger self

who made choices that have brought me happiness. "

I love this.  I get it that we all make mistakes as our, "younger selves," but it's also nice to appreciate the choices we did get right.

image.png.74ac47ad374a0ebdd648b099669db3cd.png

I've been seeing wrens around our house for a couple of weeks now, sometimes daily.  (Just got interrupted by our Viking Child, who also saw a wren last week, it tapped on his window upstairs and surprised him!).  Usually one doesn't see these birds that often, they're so fast and know how to make their songs from points where you can't easily see them. 

One flew down and sat 2 feet away from my oldest and myself when we were looking out the front window and it landed on the banister of the front balcony.  It stayed there hopping around looking in the window at us for about a minute, which is so long for these birds!  Just different....

Wren are such cute, little grumpy creatures ❤️ 

from a site:

If the story behind how the little wrens ended up becoming the king of all birds is any indication, these birds are too smart for their own good. Their ingenuity enables them to protect their fragile selves from all the dangers in the world.

Cheerfulness And Contentment

It doesn’t take much to make the wrens happy. These little birdies are innately jolly and enjoy every moment to its fullest. There’s a popular Irish saying associated with these birds that give us a peek into their personality.

It says, “A wren in hand is better than a crane out of it”. It means that we should try to celebrate our small wins instead of running after something unachievable and failing. This is exactly what the wrens stand for.

Sociability

Wrens are highly social birds that are known for interacting not only with their own species but with other small birds as well. They teach us that socializing, to some extent, is an essential part of our lives; without it, we could grow lonely and bitter.