Question about flirting

Devor

This situation happened to me and I'm wondering what you think about it. A friend of the opposite sex was sitting across from me talking (not across from a table, but directly across from me) and he was sitting so close that our feet were touching. He didn't remove them for some time. This has happened a couple of times!

Was he getting into my personal space on purpose? Do you think he knew our feet were touching? Do you think this represented flirting? Would someone not know (on more than one occasion) that their feet were touching yours, or is this a way friends can "break the touch barrier"?

8 hours ago, Valliora said:

that their feet were touching yours, or is this a way friends can "break the touch barrier"?

Do you have a crush on him? No it's not flirting. 

Move your feet or sit someplace else if it bothers you and you believe he's in "your space".

"Breaking the touch barrier" is a nonsense term from pick up artist garbage.

It's very hard to say if this is flirting or not. There are some people who don't mind if their feet or legs touch others due to certain situations where they're in close proximity with others. Especially if it's a friend of theirs. E.g. If their feet happen to be touching a friend's under the table, they don't really care and don't think anything of it, so they don't move their feet. I think you'd need to look for more clues in this person's behaviour other than just touching feet.

Archived