Ex Gf told me to block her and dont contact her anymore

Smiths

Hi, we date for 3 years,  in december we have mutual breakup because some issues we are having in your relationshop, and after this i ask her to get back,and she said no, after that i tried contact her 5 times not everyday, since january, and she still saying no,  now i stop and went NC.

But i am curious, she said to me block her on Whatsapp, and if i dont want be her friend dont text her anymore.

Any thoughts? Any chance she will be back?

Honestly, block her on EVERYTHING and don't contact her again.

You broke up, she don't want to get back together again, times to start moving on.

If there is any chance she is going to come back, it aint while you are hanging about waiting, hopeful, near the phone in case she might suddenly change her mind. Move on, get on with your life, focus on yourself and forget about her. And in the future, months, a year in the future, when you are in a healthier place, maybe, but by then you will have reaslised why it was a good thing.

6 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

We don't have enough context about your relationship to make an educated guess. 

Why did you break up? 

Trust issues, she is a very jealous person, i get very upset about  after all this years she still dont trust me and i suggest we fix this, she refuse because she say she is not change the way she is, so we make the conclusion  that not gonna work

6 minutes ago, Smiths said:

Trust issues, she is a very jealous person, i get very upset about  after all this years she still dont trust me and i suggest we fix this, she refuse because she say she is not change the way she is, so we make the conclusion  that not gonna work

I see.

Then it's time to move on. She doesn't want this anymore and doesn't even want to try to make it work. 

1 hour ago, Smiths said:

i tried contact her 5 times not everyday, 

she said to me block her on Whatsapp, and if i dont want be her friend dont text her anymore.

Sorry this happened. It's her job to delete and block you from all her social media and messaging apps.

You as well must leave her alone and delete her from all your social media and messaging apps.

After 3 years you both know that you don't get along well. 

Free yourself from this and don't try to be friends. Don't go backwards. Move forward.

Archived