Open Club  ·  103 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Paid $120 for outside Christmas flower arrangements

Seraphim

I don’t like them and want to add things to them which would suit my personality. The woman who did them lives across the street from me. 😓 Would you change them? I don’t want to hurt her feelings but at the same time I can’t stomach them I guess she didn’t understand what I meant.

Can you change them and then blame it on someone else in your family lol? It's too long a period of time to have something you dislike so much in your face every day.

Unfortunately, there is no one but me and my son here right now. He wouldn’t care about Christmas greenery.

What colours do you like, Seraphim? I would add a few things here and there. The arrangements are yours now. It means you can do with them as you please or embellish or add to them, no?

I'd send her something also as a thank you. I don't know the relationship with your neighbours or if it's something you'd do or if she'd like.

What colours do you like, Seraphim? I would add a few things here and there. The arrangements are yours now. It means you can do with them as you please or embellish or add to them, no?

I'd send her something also as a thank you. I don't know the relationship with your neighbours or if it's something you'd do or if she'd like.

I don’t know her at all she was just suggested by another military spouse. The community is so transient they come and go all the time.

I decided to change it and bought stuff from Micheals hopefully to spruce it up.

I don’t know her at all she was just suggested by another military spouse. The community is so transient they come and go all the time.

I decided to change it and bought stuff from Micheals hopefully to spruce it up.

That sounds really fun. Now I want to go to Michaels too. I have no project at all... Maybe I'll think of something.

Keep us updated on this... hope it turns out the way you like!

She runs a business, so I'm sure she's used to people sometimes not being completely satisfied. That's her problem if she doesn't have a strong backbone if someone tweaks her product. It's nice of you to care, but in this case, you should care about your own feelings more than you do an acquaintance's.

She runs a business, so I'm sure she's used to people sometimes not being completely satisfied. That's her problem if she doesn't have a strong backbone if someone tweaks her product. It's nice of you to care, but in this case, you should care about your own feelings more than you do an acquaintance's.

True. It is me that has to have it in front of my house. I have to like it.

Archived