Need advice for girlfriend troubles

foxmaster300

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ask him to transfer the money back to you. He should readily agree.

If not, she has enlisted him to help her steal from you.

In the process of that actually. I just gotta catch him when he’s not busy. But I’m pretty sure he’ll agree with me. He already told me if I needed anything from him to ask him personally not her

If the above is true, why would you be "half tempted" (as stated in post #14) to ask for your money back? Obviously there's more, or possibly less to this story.

It’s the fact that she flakes out all the time. And we’ve had these plans for a year. Every date she sets she cancels because of issues on her end. She’ll show me proof but then we always find out there’s still time for our plans and she never sticks with it. She ignores it and waits it’s like a pattern.

In the process of that actually. I just gotta catch him when he’s not busy. But I’m pretty sure he’ll agree with me. He already told me if I needed anything from him to ask him personally not her

Wait, you don't actually have access to the money? Only the two of them do?

Can you prove legally it's your money?

Wait, you don't actually have access to the money? Only the two of them do?

Can you prove legally it's your money?

Yes I can I have the statements I need for it already to go if it gets to that. And she doesn’t have access to it either her father was trying to help save the money. He knows that she would have spent it fast as hell and as far as I can see it’s still in the account because he shows me. I just never asked him for it back because I was always trusting her word but she always pans out and he doesn’t know about that

Yes I can I have the statements I need for it already to go if it gets to that. And she doesn’t have access to it either her father was trying to help save the money. He knows that she would have spent it fast as hell and as far as I can see it’s still in the account because he shows me. I just never asked him for it back because I was always trusting her word but she always pans out and he doesn’t know about that

But can you actually get into the account and withdraw or transfer the money?

Is he a professional money manager?

I cannot get into the account it’s his account

OP, it's as clear as day that you have been scammed. Sure, you can ask him to send it all back but I highly doubt you'll ever get that money back. Ever. Don't send anymore money. Right now you need to end everything and the sooner the better. Block them. Lose all contact numbers etc.

If I may ask, how old are you?

Wow...that sounds like a very bad idea. You basically gave your money away to someone you've never met. For all you know he's not even her father. After all, her "roommate" is most likely her boyfriend.

I sure hope you're able to get that money back.

Like I said I have the bank info she gave me that much and the money is there. I just can’t get into it. Iv already notified police about the situation and they said it’s possible to get it back

OP, it's as clear as day that you have been scammed. Sure, you can ask him to send it all back but I highly doubt you'll ever get that money back. Ever. Don't send anymore money. Right now you need to end everything and the sooner the better. Block them. Lose all contact numbers etc.

If I may ask, how old are you?

Well that’s the thing if I’m being used or scammed why would she give me everything like her passwords to her Facebook and email and all that. That’s the part I get confused on and I’m 27

Well that’s the thing if I’m being used or scammed why would she give me everything like her passwords to her Facebook and email and all that. That’s the part I get confused on and I’m 27

She could have created several different Facebook accounts and email accounts - make it all look normal - to use to scam people. It's pretty common and people get caught in the trap every day. Think about it. The "father" could just as easily be the "roommate". Have you ever met the father? Seen his face? Seen the roommate?

Like I said I have the bank info she gave me that much and the money is there. I just can’t get into it. Iv already notified police about the situation and they said it’s possible to get it back

I'm confused about why you would hand your money over to someone you've never met and allowed them to deny you access to your own money. Does she have access to it?

I bet he's not even her real father. It's probably her and the roommate/boyfriend.

Please do involve the police and have them assist you in getting your money back.

Phone. I got her on every social media but Facebook. Her dad usually contacts by phone if he needs to. Usually he has no problems with me so he never really bothers me

So in other words, you have no idea if the man you're talking to is really her father. You also have no clue what other accounts this woman has. The ones she gave you were likely not the ones she uses regularly. This is all part of the ruse, and it's very typical with con artists. They set up a picture to make you think you can trust them ("Here, have my passwords! My dad is going to call you, don't worry!") and the rest plays right into their hands if they happen across someone who's not savvy about these things.

OP, dude, you have been scammed. This woman is a con, not your girlfriend. Please do follow up with police about getting your money back.

How do you know if the money is there if you cannot get into it? How can you access a bank account tp see the balance but not be able to make transactions?

Archived