Affairs like this never end well. Either one of your partners leaves or one of you decides to focus back home, as your "friend" did. She did the right thing cutting contact with you. All people who have/want affairs state their current partners are monsters from hell, just as she told those lies to you. She made a fool out of you, she's not your friend.

The kisses she would give me was on the cheek everytime it happened and we would tell each other we loved each other as friends. She has messaged me for almost two years several times a week about how bad he is to her.

So did she manipulate me then? I was questioned about manipulating her and what my motives were. I strongly explained that I was trying to help her out but didn't expect anything in return. I will admit I probably did more that most would have but I have always been a caring person. Is she done with me then?

Guess a person can be too nice.

No. It just fizzled like all these non-friendships do. Yes, you were a fool to play therapist/pseudo-bf when she complained about her partner to you. She's not your friend and never was. You just wanted an escape from your own situation so did this. It was a non-affair affair. Basically silly. She never and you never wanted to be "just friends" and interestingly she picked up on that and distanced you. She may contact you again, next time her bf fights with her.

I was questioned about manipulating her and what my motives were. I strongly explained that I was trying to help her out but didn't expect anything in return. I will admit I probably did more that most would have but I have always been a caring person. Is she done with me then?

Guess a person can be too nice.

Why did we move all of her stuff out of the house? Literally everything. I don't get that part. We had been moving a little here and there over time till the end when the situation got really bad and she chose to leave. Did she use her brother-in-law too? He's a cop was there to help move stuff out as well at the end of her being there.

Archived