We click really well and he seems flirty but has a girlfriend

BDWay

Then he started messaging me randomly to talk about games he was playing and stuff like that. But I am never the one to message him first cause I don’t want to send the wrong message that I am interested in him like that,

Yet you think its perfectly fine to go to a concert with him and play at being a platonic friend when you have happy pants for him. Where are your boundaries?

Sista: You need to get yourself some personal boundaries and keep away from guys you are crushing on that already have a girlfriend or you are going to end up shredding your own heart while being someone's side piece. He has a girlfriend. Back off and get your own man and instead of helping him to cheat, how about you help him NOT to by shutting this down now. Quit the one on one time and all this texting and communicating outside of work.

You would do well to be honest with yourself and quit blaming him for what you've enabled.

But maybe I am thinking too much about it and he is just being friendly? Like I said, I am not going after him.

You are not that naive. Stop your contact with him and put a stop to the attention you love that he's been giving you.

I don’t want to be that person
Then stop being her.

Archived