Could you forgive being cheated on?

Depressed

Yes, the indifference to the risk to her own health, never-mind mine.

What do you mean never-mind yours?

If she doesn't give a c*** about her own health, that's her business, but to disregard the health of someone you supposedly love?

That is a much worse offense imho.

Is your cancer in remission? Hope so!

If she doesn't give a c*** about her own health, that's her business, but to disregard the health of someone you supposedly love?

He’s saying the indifference to the regard to HER health is crazy enough, without even taking into account the indifference to his

He’s saying the indifference to the regard to HER health is crazy enough, without even taking into account the indifference to his

Yes I got that MLD and I think the indifference to his health is worse than her indifference to her own.

My question "what do you mean never-mind yours?" was rhetorical. :D

Yes I got that MLD and I think the indifference to his health is worse than her indifference to her own.

Oh, it’s confusing, because I thought that it was clear from what he was saying... so now I’m confused... but glad you got it!

Yes, better stated than I had. :)

There is no remission from an HPV-based cancer. Only slowing down the inevitable with increasingly expensive solutions.

I'm sure the ex did not deliberately set out to infect me by being careless with her screwing around. It just wasn't a factor to her to even protect herself, let alone me, her then husband, father of her children.

However, I was not given any opportunity to know my health was at risk. I'd have made different decisions regarding her back then than I did.

I thought I was in a long-term monogamous marriage. "Safe" from outside impacts.

Anyway, we all deal with life as it comes, right?

Many people say never, but in reality this isn't a question until you are really facing the situation...and when it involves high stakes decisions involving kids, finances, property and business.....like they say, never say never. Am very surprised no one really sees this tbh.

'Many people say never, but in reality this isn't a question until you are really facing the situation...and when it involves high stakes decisions involving kids, finances, property and business.....like they say, never say never. Am very surprised no one really sees this tbh.'

Thank you.

My husband and I have been together for 15 years and share life together. Hypothetically speaking, let's say he comes home one day and tearfully confesses to a few weeks/months affair. Or I somehow discover that he did have one. Affair, ONS, whatever. I mean...I'm not saying I wouldn't be crushed, hurt, furious, livid, beyond angry. But would I throw away 15 years because he surrendered to temporary madness/insanity? No way. Good people sometimes do reckless/stupid things. Because of million reasons which vary from case to case. Because.. you know, getting older.. life. Life happens. We're all fallible humans - not perfect robots. And it goes both ways. I know he too would forgive me.

'But Metal I see your point too, 20 years? '

15, sorry. Above was sort of hypothetical.

I can't for the life of me get some posters on here who I call, to myself, members of 'dump this creep' club.

'He hasn't worked for 6 months' - dump this creep!!

'He doesn't do any housework' - dump this creep!!

'He looked for an ex on social media' - dump this creep!!

'He has a record for speeding when he was 18' - dump this creep!!

'He had a ONS' - HE IS A MONSTER, dump this creep yesterday!!

No. Life's not like this. Not everyone who's made a mistake is a creep, and everyone deserves a chance, unless they committed a felony/intentionally physically harmed a person - any person - in any way.

What I think no one should tolerate is discovering an affair and the cheating spouse continues with the affair partner and dont want to give up.....I have seen some spouse get all clingy and try to win their spouse back while they continue to cheat in their face....that's not acceptable and is just plain emotional abuse like in your face....walk away in that case, file for D....filing doesnt mean is as done deal

Emotionally hurting people with their poor integrity is not a felony, but it's someone to avoid.

I can't for the life of me get some posters on here who I call, to myself, members of 'dump this creep' club. everyone deserves a chance, unless they committed a felony/intentionally physically harmed a person - any person - in any way.

Archived