My fiancé cheated a year ago.

Jbabygirl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because you deserve to be with someone that is honest and loyal to you and your baby deserves to see their mother feeling secure and not with a man that cheats on them.

It will hurt to let go but you'll be better off, I promise! Banking on someone that has proven to be untrustworthy and hoping it'll stop is dangerous to your heart.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. If it wasn't for the child I'd tell you to just leave him now.

I don't have kids so I'm sure what to say on that... But honestly, you deserve better.

Whichever way you go from here just remember that plenty of women raise children single. It seems hard but it's possible and he will be able to help you without you being romanticly involved.

Thank you. It just sucks because he’s the breadwinner and I’m a SAHM so if I were to leave then I’d be the one out most likely with my parents. I love him too much to just end it because of a one time thing but I understand that I do deserve a lot better

It's ok to love someone and recognize that you can no longer be with them.

He cried? Do you realize it's a tactic cheaters use? They want you to feel sorry for them, they want to make you vulnerable and weaken you. Crying means nothing!

You know when he should have cried? When this wh0r3 kept hitting on him knowing he had a gf and that you lived right above her. He should have told her then and there NO..leave me alone and I mean it!!

And if she got a hold of him on snapchat, he should have again told her to stop it unless she wants to cause a lot of upset, and then block her.

He wanted her, he liked her, and he let HIMSELF get close enough to her to have sex with her. He's not sorry, he is sorry he got caught.

Will he do it again? I would almost guarantee it. He liked her attentions and he didn't care how you felt or that you were even having his baby!!

His excuses are lame and pathetic!

All he is doing again is trying to play on your emotions instead of being honest and admitting that yes, he liked what he saw and he went for it.

Men like him don't change, they just hide it better.

It's up to you and you alone what you decide to do.

Can you ever fully trust him again? Does he even deserve that? Will you be strong enough to handle it if you find out hes cheating again?

None of us can decide for you, only you know whats in you heart and head.

But from experience, I will tell you that this is not a good scenario and he will more than likely do it again.

You need to safe guard your own heart, this is the type of thing that can destroy someone. (as in YOU)...not him...his bs of suicide attempts are more emotional manipulation and more proof of just how immature and vindictive he is.

Do have family close by? Why not take some time away to reflect and decompress from everything? Get away for a while.

Let him serious think on this. Tell him you'll contact him when you've had some time to yourself to think. Then don't talk until you've had time to reflect.

Take yourself and the baby to your parents for a few days. Be around people you love and trust. Cheating is a lonely disorienting experience. Do something for yourself.

It just sucks because he’s the breadwinner and I’m a SAHM so if I were to leave then I’d be the one out most likely with my parents.

I also echo what another poster said...not all men are like this, not all of them have it in them to cheat. Some are good men, with a sense of responsibility and a conscience.

It's a matter of morals and standards and not everyone has a good set of either one of them.

I don't believe this is changeable. You either have it in you to cheat or you don't. But it cannot be fixed.

As for cheaters, well, there is a reason why they say once a cheater, always a cheater. It's part of their general make up.

Go when he is at work. He can't say anything about taking your son to visit your parents. Don't let him hold you hostage. Don't accept controlling behavior or abuse on top of cheating.

I’ve tried leaving to my parents for some space but he won’t let me take our son with me and I’m not leaving without him.. :/ I’m home alone all day so I use that time to think

What else do you need to know? I mean...they got together and had sex...it means they BOTH chose that. He kept messaging her and didn't stop until you found out.

He lied about using condoms with her.

What more could she tell you? I only ask because you've got all the horrible news you need and it seems like adding more pain.

Idk I guess if he told her things that I didn’t read or were deleted. I remember reading a message that she said it was like “I wanna kiss you too but I don’t want to come between you and your girl” .. I think about it all the time. He says he was leading her on but what if he wasn’t .. I need to stop or I’ll drive myself crazy. I already feel like I am

Archived