Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

asdf

Boobs are just bags of fat yet people are picky about the size. what's your point?

That it's ridiculous to hold people accountable for the way they're born. that just because it looks wrong, doesn't mean it should be hacked off. should we tell light women to get tans and black women to get their skin bleached? HELLS no

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People with small boobs should just get breast implants. That would solve the problem.

yeah, there should be a trade--want me to mutilate myself? then get a breast implant, or get your labia majora removed! (just for the hell of it--I actually like the labia, but hey, eye for an eye...

That it's ridiculous to hold people accountable for the way they're born. that just because it looks wrong,

your argument isnt making sense, infact you are becoming hysterical which makes worse. Some women end up with smaller boobs than others after puberty, yet some people prefer to be with those with bigger boobs.

Once again, how is that any different to preferring circumcised to uncircumcised

who said it was a problem. it's all preferences. Those who have a problem with people having preference should find an isolated island and quit weeping

The problem with your preference is that it hurts people. I'm not going to muddy this up with disproportionate analogies; they should be obvious in and of themselves.

In this age of internet sensitivity, we no longer have to ship those circumcised cry babies to a desert island. At the push of a button, they can find people of a similarly contemptible disposition!

link removed

For people who feel unhappy as a result of their circumcision. Who'da thought it.

link removed that compares sex without the foreskin to 'being able to see without color.' It also makes the disturbing comparison to female circumsision, so reader beware.

Firstly, I do not believe that any woman would be so turned off by the sight of an uncircumsised penis so as to forgo sex. I mean, really. Secondly, this is issue does not resemble that of a person preferring larger breasts to smaller or even blondes to brunettes. What's being opined, here, is that some people are saying they prefer their men mutilated at birth. I hope that the difference is apparent.

I say we follow this ship to the bottom of the ocean, baby!

I said this before, but my post got deleted If it gets deleted again I will give up and never talk about circumcision again.

My points:

1. I wouldn't do it to my kid if I had one. I'd let him decide when he was old enough to understand.

2. I'd say most circumcised guys are perfectly happy about their penises.

3. I'd say most uncircumcised ones are too.

4. I've been with guys with both and I don't really care either way.

5. People will have preferences. Let them.

The problem with your preference is that it hurts people. .

Life isnt a bed of roses.

Telling a small boobed woman that a bigger one is better hurts HER FEELINGS.

Big deal. Get over it. People have their preference for whatever. Those who liked uncircumcised will find someone who is and vice versa. Going around whining and trying to make people feel bad for what they prefer is bloody stupid. A guy might not kick a girl out for having stretchmarks, doesnt mean he'll see her again.

I remember once, two years ago or something, I got into the subject deeply and read stuff about it. My final conclusion was, it is not better one way or another and it is mostly a preference.

However I was and am surprised with the fact that guys that are not circumcised try really hard to say circumcision is a very bad thing and is very harmful! hmm, I really don't think that is the case, I honestly have never seen or heard of a guy being sad or sick or whatever of the result of his circumcision if he had done it as a kid! I wonder why they act this way! personally if I have a son, I get him circumcised!

I remember once, two years ago or something, I got into the subject deeply and read stuff about it. My final conclusion was, it is not better one way or another and it is mostly a preference.

However I was and am surprised with the fact that guys that are not circumcised try really hard to say circumcision is a very bad thing and is very harmful! hmm, I really don't think that is the case, I honestly have never seen or heard of a guy being sad or sick or whatever of the result of his circumcision if he had done it as a kid! I wonder why they act this way! personally if I have a son, I get him circumcised!

Please note the following link:

link removed

The problem with your preference is that it hurts people. .

All preferences can hurt people, if you're sensitive enough to let what others prefer hurt you. That's ridiculous. I have brown hair. Let's say I meet a cool guy that informs me he doesn't like brunettes, he only likes redheads. Do I get all butt hurt and cry my eyes out over it? No. I move on and find a guy that likes brunettes.

Life isnt a bed of roses.

Telling a small boobed woman that a bigger one is better hurts HER FEELINGS.

Big deal. Get over it. People have their preference for whatever. Those who liked uncircumcised will find someone who is and vice versa. Going around whining and trying to make people feel bad for what they prefer is bloody stupid. A guy might not kick a girl out for having stretchmarks, doesnt mean he'll see her again.

Why do I get a feeling we're feeding the trolls?

Preferences don't hurt people, delivering your preferences to someone who doesn't fit them with all the tact of a sledgehammer does.

If I found a girl who was interested in me physically unattractive, for whatever reason, and this was a dealbreaker, then I wouldn't say "I don't want to see you any more because your boobs are too small/face is displeasing to my eyes/you smell funny" because it would be hurtful and unneccessary, because it's not something that she chose.

I would be a little vaguer, and yes, if necessary, lie through my teeth, because to others, it might not be a dealbreaker, and there's no need to kill someone else's confidence over a personal preference.

Same thing applies here. If you don't like uncut guys, don't continue dating them, but don't tell them they're dirty or funny looking, because it's just tactless, and completely unneccessary. Same thing for cut guys.

EDIT: i suppose its a little late to contribute now but these are my thoughts:

1) From your own experiences, do you prefer the visual look of a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis?

I like the look of a circumcised penis better, but possibly because thats what is more common and acceptable nowadays. I think it would be the opposite if uncircumcised was the norm.

2) From your own experience, do you prefer the visual look of a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis?

isnt this the same as nnumber one?

3) Would you prefer to perform a handjob on a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis

Uncircumcised penis' are much easier to 'work with' and i definitely prefer them.

4) Would you prefer to perform fellatio on a circumcised penis or uncircumcised penis

Just as with performing a handjob, i prefer uncircumcised.

5) From your own experience, which out of uncircumcised men or circumcised men have been more likely to give you an orgasm through sexual intercourse? (or if neither, asnwer "neither")

Both are equally likely

6) From your own experience, which out of uncircumcised men or circumcised men have been more likely to prematurely ejaculate through sexual intercourse?

Both are equally likely i believe

7) Almost similar question: From your own experience, which out of uncircumcised men or circumcised men do your prefer, or think are better sexual partners?

I dont thnk them being cut or not has an influence on how well they perform, but for me it is easier and more enjoyable to perform on them when they are uncircumcised.

3) Would you prefer to perform a handjob on a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis

Uncircumcised penis' are much easier to 'work with' and i definitely prefer them.

Really????

I was with my first uncircumcised guy recently. I felt really awkward giving him a handjob. I didn't know what to do! With circumcised penises I know exactly what I'm doing but I was really scared I would hurt the uncircumcised one!

I ended up having to use baby oil to give him a handjob, made it much more easier. Any tips for me cos I'm seeing him this week so I want to eb able to do it without the use of baby oil

I ended up having to use baby oil to give him a handjob, made it much more easier. Any tips for me cos I'm seeing him this week so I want to eb able to do it without the use of baby oil

I'm uncut and a big fan of lube. Spit works too.

Really????

I was with my first uncircumcised guy recently. I felt really awkward giving him a handjob. I didn't know what to do! With circumcised penises I know exactly what I'm doing but I was really scared I would hurt the uncircumcised one!

I can promise that your fella masturbates regularly. That is to say, he gives himself a handjob. If you're concerned, then ask him to give you a demonstration.

I can promise that your fella masturbates regularly. That is to say, he gives himself a handjob. If you're concerned, then ask him to give you a demonstration.

I did! He went through the steps with me but I was still quite scared! I've got rough hands, almost like working hands so I think that's what putting me off it.

I'm uncut and a big fan of lube. Spit works too.

It was my idea to use the baby oil, he never used it before. He enjoyed it immensely but the problem is, that it's not always gonna be at hand, what if I wanna give him a handjob in public or on the spur of the moment

It was my idea to use the baby oil, he never used it before. He enjoyed it immensely but the problem is, that it's not always gonna be at hand, what if I wanna give him a handjob in public or on the spur of the moment

With practice, you'll figure out what he likes. I usually like girls to grip it below the foreskin (that's *very* sensitive); as long as they do that, we're good. With oil, lube, or spit, you can slide your hand all the way up to the head, and back down to the base, but without any sort of lube, I find that's too rough on the foreskin.

Stop washing your hair so that you can go to it for a little grease when you need it?

Archived