Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

asdf

How it works isn't really what I was asking, I could think about that and figure out how it works.

Understood, and as I said, I'll leave it to the women to describe the difference in sensation. Sure, you could figure it out, but most people don't - they just assume that the foreskin serves only to protect the head outside of sex and has no role in sex itself - i.e., that it retracts and stays retracted.

Coronal ridge? Like the bottom part of the head and where bubbles over the shaft? Wouldn't that dragging action provide more stimulation?

Yes, the bottom part of the head. Yes, but your statement implicitly assumes that all stimulation is good. You could stimulate a vagina by inserting a wire brush, but I doubt you'd get a request for a repeat performance.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Understood, and as I said, I'll leave it to the women to describe the difference in sensation. Sure, you could figure it out, but most people don't - they just assume that the foreskin serves only to protect the head outside of sex and has no role in sex itself - i.e., that it retracts and stays retracted.

Yes, the bottom part of the head. Yes, but your statement implicitly assumes that all stimulation is good. You could stimulate a vagina by inserting a wire brush, but I doubt you'd get a request for a repeat performance.

WEll since dildos are ribbed and have realistic veins one could assume that women like ridges rubbing inside them? No?

I'll leave it to the women to explain how it feels better. But I can describe the mechanism in action. Even though the foreskin retracts with a full erection, when withdrawing from the vagina on every stroke, the foreskin glides over the penis head, and upon thrusting forward again, the foreskin glides back.

With an cut penis, every withdrawing stroke causes the coronal ridge to drag against the vaginal walls. Given that we evolved to have foreskins, it's obvious that the vaginal wall was not designed for this dragging action.

Not always.

Some only retract manually.

WEll since dildos are ribbed and have realistic veins one could assume that women like ridges rubbing inside them? No?

You are implicitly assuming that dildo manufacturers are looking to optimize a woman's pleasure, not their own profits. I imagine making a realistic dildo model of a natural penis would add quite a bit of expense to the product, and that probably doesn't make much sense for dildo manufacturers in the US, where the majority of men are cut, and thus, what the majority of women are used to.

Not always.

Some only retract manually.

Sure, ok. That doesn't really change the function of the foreskin during sex.

You are implicitly assuming that dildo manufacturers are looking to optimize a woman's pleasure, not their own profits. I imagine making a realistic dildo model of a natural penis would add quite a bit of expense to the product, and that probably doesn't make much sense for dildo manufacturers in the US, where the majority of men are cut, and thus, what the majority of women are used to.

What you are essentially saying is people in any business only make stuff for profits and not so the consumers/users can enjoy it. Thats so bad for business. And is not how any business that wants to make money operates.

SO while making a realistic dildo costs more, they sell for more and its same profit percentage.

What you are essentially saying is people in any business only make stuff for profits and not so the consumers/users can enjoy it. Thats so bad for business. And is not how any business that wants to make money operates.

That is a misrepresentation of what I wrote. I grow weary of spelling things out for you.

I've said this once..and i'll say it again.

something resembling an ant eater isn't attractive to me..I would turn down a guy who was uncut, seriously..and I don't have issues.

It's called preferance.

Wow, that's just...wow.

So you're saying you'd turn down a guy because of his PENIS, if you liked his PERSONALITY and LOOKS?

That's just...wow. ](*,)

Wow, that's just...wow.

So you're saying you'd turn down a guy because of his PENIS, if you liked his PERSONALITY and LOOKS?

That's just...wow. ](*,)

That would happen.

I just rank it up there with things that are 100% no's on the list of some women's "preferences".

Edit: I mean none of that in a mean way.

• 3 weeks later...

alright, i am 14 years old and i was not circusmied when i was a child, but now that im hitting puberity i decided to come and cheak it out, i din't know what circusmied was until my girlfriend start talking about having intercourse and asked me if i was, i then said i don't know and asked my mom she said im not and asked me if i wanted to have it done. i said i don't know so i start to research it witch one is bigger. and here are some of my questions.

1) will it make my penis bigger not having the skin ontop on it?

2) will it make me preform better?

3) if i don't have it done and the skin gets pulled down will it hurt? some times when i masterbate if i pull down to hard it hurts.

4) although it's harder to clean is it worth behing un-circusmied?

5) would i last longer behing un-circusmied or circusmied?

6) does it feel better for the woman if i am or are not circusimed?

sorry if i spelt circusimed wrong im still only 14 (: but please anwser these questions. and in all honesty im not very religious i believe in god and all but i don't believe its like a sin or sombody bad it have it circumised..

Thank-you,

Ixel

you guys still havent anwsered some of my question though

3) if i don't have it done and the skin gets pulled down will it hurt? some times when i masterbate if i pull down to hard it hurts.

you guys still havent anwsered some of my question though

1. No

2. No

3. No

4. Yes, though some who are cut will dispute this.

5. You may last longer cut due to keratinization of the head.

6. Most women won't notice the difference during the act of vaginal sex itself. The ones who do will likely prefer uncut.

if i get the skin down past the "head" part will i be able to get it back up if i had to force it down?

Don't 'force' it down. Gently work it down, maybe use some lube. Have you hit puberty yet? Maybe it will be fine in another year?

Yeah, you should be able to get the foreskin back over the head once your erection dies down.

I am circumsized, and whether or not I agree about it being mutilation, I'll say this: I was circumsized at such a young age that I don't ever remember having my foreskin. I doubt I was even toddling.

That said, I've had no complaints and I don't have any. I might as well say I wish I was a woman so I could get laid at will.

Archived