feelings for ex

momorocks

hi

I am 34 yrs old Indian guy. A 24 yr old proposed me in office. we were best friends for 2 yrs. I said yes to that. She has a elder sister who is yet to be arranged married. In India, it is not considered ok for younger sister to marry before elder one.

since i am 34 i was hurrying for wedding. also she was not ok to have kids right away. she said no..i cant marry this soon. n asked to wait for 1 to 1.5 yrs.

i said then lets not continue with relationship since i wanted to marry soon cause of my growing age.

now i am happily married. she is also going to leave company soon.

there is a little part of me who still have feeling for her. but i want to move on completely.

plz advise.

What if this is the same case happening with your wife and she still has feelings for her ex? Wouldn't you be feeling bad and felt as if your love and affection, everything you have been doing for your wife has gone in vain?

Your ex is your past, just leave the past in the past. Stick with your wife because she's going to stay with you in your thick and thin not your so called ex. And also she deserves all the feelings and respect and love and affection and care and loyalty and compassion, not the one who once belonged to your past.

Archived