My date is going to meet another girl who offers sexual advance for a coffee

Gulliver

One of my friends helped me finding out if my date is in a relationship or not. She talked to him on a social network site as a stranger. She then found out that he actually is not in a relationship and regard me as his girlfriend. My friend then went on asking if he is open to sex for fun and even 3 some with his current girlfriend. He replied he would meet up for coffee. He kept saying to her that he is not sure if she is fake or not and he needs to meet up. She then played around asking to see how big his organ is and he sent her the nude picture of his. Although he confirmed wanting to meet her just for coffee this weekend.

My question is shall i just leave it and just know in my mind that we are just friend now and no further relationship or should i talk to him suggestion we be friend as he is too busy to meet me right now and cannot find time to do the relationship thing. He is very busy which i understand and i told him that i want to date and not looking for hookups. I think we both know this in our mind but we just don't talk about it and that is why he is doing what he is doing.

Is this the same guy who lied about his name as well as not having a Facebook account?

Look, you are only dating this dude and when you find yourself putting friends up to trap someone you do not have any stake on, then it's time to check yourself. You should not be concerned about his behavior any longer. . but instead take a hard look at your own.

Weren't his initial lies enough for you to cut this one loose?

He sent a picture of his penis to your friend. I don't approve of your method of checking to see if he wants to be committed or not, but you got your answer. You had a whole thread about this same guy and got very helpful and detailed responses. At this point, you are hurting yourself by trying to force a cheater into a relationship.

Is this the same guy who lied about his name as well as not having a Facebook account?

Look, you are only dating this dude and when you find yourself putting friends up to trap someone you do not have any stake on, then it's time to check yourself. You should not be concerned about his behavior any longer. . but instead take a hard look at your own.

Weren't his initial lies enough for you to cut this one loose?

Do you think what we did was bad? i just am curious if he is cheating on someone with me but it turns out he is not actually doing that.

He sent a picture of his penis to your friend. I don't approve of your method of checking to see if he wants to be committed or not, but you got your answer. You had a whole thread about this same guy and got very helpful and detailed responses. At this point, you are hurting yourself by trying to force a cheater into a relationship.

My friend did it herself on that part. sorry

Know what's creepy? Sicking your friend on a guy to solicit nudes from him as some form of perverted sh*t test. Imagine the reaction I'd get if I came on here talking about having a guy friend of mine hit a woman up for nudes for any purpose, much less one so petty. My Lord.

Drop it and take some time off to emotionally mature yourself. At this point, it's really not any wonder this is the kind of man you attract and get involved with.

Know what's creepy? Sicking your friend on a guy to solicit nudes from him as some form of perverted sh*t test. Imagine the reaction I'd get if I came on here talking about having a guy friend of mine hit a woman up for nudes for any purpose, much less one so petty. My Lord.

Drop it and take some time off to emotionally mature yourself. At this point, it's really not any wonder this is the kind of man you attract and get involved with.

sorry I got it wrong. She just told me he didn't send the pic in the end as he asked her to send first and she didn't.

Obviously, he is looking for someone else.

No.

Is this a guy you’re dating or a guy you thought you were in a relationship with?

If you’re just dating, he can meet other people.

I ask because clearly you’re looking too. I’m clarifying your expectations

No.

Is this a guy you’re dating or a guy you thought you were in a relationship with?

If you’re just dating, he can meet other people.

I ask because clearly you’re looking too. I’m clarifying your expectations

Oh maybe he is still thinking we are dating and i thought we were in a relationship as we agreed to be in a relationship but maybe he changed his mind. So I should be in a dating mode as well.

Oh maybe he is still thinking we are dating and i thought we were in a relationship as we agreed to be in a relationship but maybe he changed his mind. So I should be in a dating mode as well.

It just begs the question as to why you would agree to be in relationship with someone who has told you lies about himself from the start.

sorry I got it wrong. She just told me he didn't send the pic in the end as he asked her to send first and she didn't.

If you had a boyfriend, would you ask some online stranger to exchange nudes or pics of your private areas?

If not, why are you considering continuing to date a man who does things like that?

Archived