How many sexual partners does it take until you feel uncomfortable?

RandomVlogger

What's more concerning than any number is that they are telling you all this. That much TMI is sign of immaturity such as telling after a game of spin-the-bottle at a teen party. Like bragging about how "grown up" they are. No mature person tells anyone all this, even if asked.

I'm not so sure I agree with that, I mean it was just brought up casually and we were discussing when we lost our virginity. I didn't see her as "bragging" more so just being honest.

So do you believe someone has lesser values based on if they haven't had long term relationships and have accumulated more numbers in the process? What about if the amount of sexual activity was very low, but spread out between a lot of people as opposed to being in more long term relationships?

No not at all. Nothing to do with lesser or greater values. Just compatibility for a serious long term relationship. For me personally I wanted someone who valued having sex in the context of a committed relationship and did not have values that justified casual sex or one night stands as any regular practice. If it had occurred a few times or when they were much younger, I was ok with that. I dated many people and had very few sexual partners so I don't think dating a lot of people has to have any connection to sexual activity -having sex with people is a choice and doesn't have to be part of dating if the person doesn't choose it to be. If we were not going to date and going to be friends then all I cared about is that they did not intentionally hurt other people whether sexually or otherwise but otherwise their sexual choices were none of my business.

Archived