I can’t tell if he is into me HELP

Cbu14gwv

So I downloaded bumble once I got over my breakup of 4 years, just to meet new people and I met this man. he is EXACTLY what I was looking for, face, hair, education level, travel, age difference (he’s 26 I’m 21) even down to he loves the same kind of dog that I do. We met, I said we should go for a drink before my trip 3 weeks ago, which we did. We ended up telling funny stories for hours before he drove me home. It was amazing so I said we should see each other again. After that we have been snapchatting every day, and after work two weeks ago he said we should do something together and we decided on a walk on a trail, again just talking about everything. At the end of the date we had a great kiss. After that just like before, snap chatting a lot, replying to my story with heart eyes, saying I look cute and that he wishes he were cuddling with me, throwing cheesy pickup lines. Then last week, I was out downtown and he asked if I had a ride home, I said no, and we decided I would stay the night at his place. He picked me up, we obviously slept together (once in the night once in the morning) he was being very sweet. Gave me a good morning kiss, rubbed my back, complimented my soft skin. He dropped my off back home with his shirt still on (which I still have) because I had to go to work. Later that evening he showed up to my work to have a drink with his best guy friend. Now even food, just a drink, and they sat in my section almost as if looking for me. I talked to them a bit, not too much because I still don’t know what he wants so I was nervous to assume I could join them. Since then I’ve had it in my head that he’s not into me. Still Snapchat but not as much, two days ago I sent a really cute snap to which he did reply “check you out” with a little kissy face. But we haven’t been talking as much, he still snaps me first sometimes, like yesterday, but doesn’t reply to snaps other times even if he posts a story, like today (granted he’s at a beach so I was thinking maybe data?) but he doesn’t seem in a hurry to see me again. Yesterday I asked when I should give his shirt back, he replied “hopefully this weekend, what is your schedule like” I sent it to him and he just said “hmmm we will figure it out, even if it’s spur of the moment” I just haven’t been dating since I was 16, and I’m hooked on this guy so I don’t want to mess anything up, I just can’t tell if he likes me. Oh and also I found out that a new friend of mine went on a few dates with him, the last one being 2 days before I met him, but she didn’t even kiss him cause she turned him down. I know he’s probably dating other people, but I want to know if he’s interested in me. If you need more info comment

It sounds like it's going well. Are you exclusive? Stop sending this much social media stuff, it makes you boring. If he wants to see you he'll ask you on a date, not reply to a snap with emojis. Lay back a bit and see if he steps up. That's the only way to tell. Don't send people your sechedule, it looks desperate. Simply say "Fri [whatever] works for me".

So I downloaded bumble once I got over my breakup of 4 years, just to meet new people and I met this man. he is EXACTLY what I was looking for, face, hair, education level, travel, age difference (he’s 26 I’m 21) even down to he loves the same kind of dog that I do. We met, I said we should go for a drink before my trip 3 weeks ago, which we did. We ended up telling funny stories for hours before he drove me home. It was amazing so I said we should see each other again. After that we have been snapchatting every day, and after work two weeks ago he said we should do something together and we decided on a walk on a trail, again just talking about everything. At the end of the date we had a great kiss. After that just like before, snap chatting a lot, replying to my story with heart eyes, saying I look cute and that he wishes he were cuddling with me, throwing cheesy pickup lines. Then last week, I was out downtown and he asked if I had a ride home, I said no, and we decided I would stay the night at his place. He picked me up, we obviously slept together (once in the night once in the morning) he was being very sweet. Gave me a good morning kiss, rubbed my back, complimented my soft skin. He dropped my off back home with his shirt still on (which I still have) because I had to go to work. Later that evening he showed up to my work to have a drink with his best guy friend. Now even food, just a drink, and they sat in my section almost as if looking for me. I talked to them a bit, not too much because I still don’t know what he wants so I was nervous to assume I could join them. Since then I’ve had it in my head that he’s not into me. Still Snapchat but not as much, two days ago I sent a really cute snap to which he did reply “check you out” with a little kissy face. But we haven’t been talking as much, he still snaps me first sometimes, like yesterday, but doesn’t reply to snaps other times even if he posts a story, like today (granted he’s at a beach so I was thinking maybe data?) but he doesn’t seem in a hurry to see me again. Yesterday I asked when I should give his shirt back, he replied “hopefully this weekend, what is your schedule like” I sent it to him and he just said “hmmm we will figure it out, even if it’s spur of the moment” I just haven’t been dating since I was 16, and I’m hooked on this guy so I don’t want to mess anything up, I just can’t tell if he likes me. Oh and also I found out that a new friend of mine went on a few dates with him, the last one being 2 days before I met him, but she didn’t even kiss him cause she turned him down. I know he’s probably dating other people, but I want to know if he’s interested in me. If you need more info comment

To start with, I think you might be coming off a little strong considering your sending him snap after snap after snap. Guys generally don't care for that stuff. It comes off as needy, like you need validation from him with every snap you send. Plus, IMO, its a little immature. If you want to date a guy, let him get to know you face to face.

Second, you slept with him. Which was your choice to do, of course. I've just read so many threads on forums like these where the girl sleeps with the guy early on and he either does a slow fade or he ghosts. Plus, if there's a chance he's still dating others and you might want more from him than that, its not too wise to sleep with him right off the bat. Why? If he's sleeping with other girls, I don't know many women who would want to be just another notch on his bedpost...STDs....not knowing much about him....wondering where its going...worrying like you're doing now....it doesnt sound fun to me.

Third, when he asked you when you were free, that was your chance to offer a date when you can get together. You gave him a very vague answer that might have turned him off.

In short, sounds like this could be the start of a slow fade, or he may just want something casual. He doesnt sound like he's jumping at the chance to see you after you dodged his offer for another date.

In the future be selective about who you sleep with, and be more straightforward. Guys like that.

(If you didn't use protection, get tested for STDs, pronto)

Best of luck! :)

I think you may have had a better outcome if you took the time to know him on an emotional level, rather than a sexual level. I'm curious to ask why you would sleep with someone despite not knowing if he's interested in you?

No offense but, it appears he views the situation as "mission accomplished." Sex in itself, does not buy a relationship.

Archived