sex with an ex bf

avywells

i recently just ask my ex to have sex with me , of course he said yes, but he replies LOL , i just wanna know for guys out there what do u feel after having sex with an ex, i know he still have strong feelings for me, after the sex he txtd me and i txtd bck after 5 hours cause i was busy he told me bout he’s day and i just didn’t reply after , i wanted to date him again but he doesn’t want to yet so i guess ill just hook up with him, i just wanted to give him space , and after a day of not txtng him he sent me a vid in insta about someone at work who made him flowers like he’s trying to make me jealous, i need a guy point of view for this one

Sex will not get him back.

When I was in my 20s, an ex came to me two months after breaking up and suggested we just have NSA sex. Sounded great to me, was ultimately devastating to her, as she semi-consciously hoped it would change my core feelings. Nope. We're good friends now—this was all a decade ago—but that blurred period certainly didn't bring us closer. It was, in the end, just a blurred period. And a very sad one interrupted my moments of pleasure.

When I was in my mid 30s I was on the other end. I continued having occasional sex with an ex I wasn't remotely over, hoping she would "come around" and "see the light." Nope. It was just sex. Being older I could deal with it okay, though that blurred period made it impossible to fully commit to my next relationship, which did not end well.

Hard lessons learned the hardest of ways.

Moral of the story: sex is sex is sex, only sex. Healthy relationships don't happen because of good sex; they happen because two people want to be in a healthy relationship. If sex is all you want, continue; if it's something more, stop having sex with your ex so you can make the needed room to find it elsewhere.

i recently just ask my ex to have sex with me , of course he said yes, but he replies LOL , i just wanna know for guys out there what do u feel after having sex with an ex, i know he still have strong feelings for me, after the sex he txtd me and i txtd bck after 5 hours cause i was busy he told me bout he’s day and i just didn’t reply after , i wanted to date him again but he doesn’t want to yet so i guess ill just hook up with him, i just wanted to give him space , and after a day of not txtng him he sent me a vid in insta about someone at work who made him flowers like he’s trying to make me jealous, i need a guy point of view for this one

im not trying to get him back with sex actually it didn’t make me feel any diff , im just asking in guys perspective how do u feel after having sex with an ex that u still have feelings for, also he is more emotional than me ,and right now my thing is just to have sex with him,he wanted to see where thing goes before we both decided to date each kther

If he wanted you back, he would be with you.

I suggest complete NC. Stop giving him the benefit of a relationship, without one. This includes texts, calls and hanging out.

having sex with an ex that I had feeling for, was hurtful. The more it happened, the more devalued I felt. He was telling me he still loved me, but deep down I knew we would not get back together.

im not trying to get him back with sex actually it didn’t make me feel any diff , im just asking in guys perspective how do u feel after having sex with an ex that u still have feelings for, also he is more emotional than me ,and right now my thing is just to have sex with him,he wanted to see where thing goes before we both decided to date each kther

So you broke his trust?

Archived