I'm literally losing my mind. I need Help.

Lauren0020

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm breaking NC and I'm so scared. My stomach is in knots.

Oh Lauren don't!!! Please don't! Do you think he's gonna speak to you? He won't! If anything, he'll hate you. He will call you names. He's going to disrespect you more. He's already disrespected you don't give him any reason to step on you. Divert the call to your friends/family. At least you have family you can call unlike me but I am surviving. NC for me after he came and helped me on Monday and been feeling crap lately, been crying, I am so frustrated with my life to the point that I was thinking of something stupid but I thought it's not the end of the world. He doesn't wanna be apart of my life, I can't force him.

You're not going to get anything for breaking NC, you're gonna push him away more. Sorry for being harsh but sweetie he doesn't wanna be part of your life. Sod him! It's his loss.

You can do this! [emoji1320]

Scream onto your pillow. It helps!

Lauren, remember this:

You have nothing to gain by making contact and everything to lose - every step forward, every ounce of self-esteem, every proud moment of resistance.

I once wrote out a list of reasons not to contact my ex and taped it to my phone. It helped tremendously. Can you come up with five reasons not to call him?

Oh Lauren don't!!! Please don't! Do you think he's gonna speak to you? He won't! If anything, he'll hate you. He will call you names. He's going to disrespect you more. He's already disrespected you don't give him any reason to step on you. Divert the call to your friends/family. At least you have family you can call unlike me but I am surviving. NC for me after he came and helped me on Monday and been feeling crap lately, been crying, I am so frustrated with my life to the point that I was thinking of something stupid but I thought it's not the end of the world. He doesn't wanna be apart of my life, I can't force him.

You're not going to get anything for breaking NC, you're gonna push him away more. Sorry for being harsh but sweetie he doesn't wanna be part of your life. Sod him! It's his loss.

You can do this! [emoji1320]

Scream onto your pillow. It helps!

*sigh* I just went to check the mailbox (something to do) and I'm just talking to myself trying to convince myself not to.

*screams*

Lauren, remember this:

You have nothing to gain by making contact and everything to lose - every step forward, every ounce of self-esteem, every proud moment of resistance.

I once wrote out a list of reasons not to contact my ex and taped it to my phone. It helped tremendously. Can you come up with five reasons not to call him?

Yes! That'll be easy! I will write them now in a notepad on my phone and screenshot it. I keep thinking if I call from a different number and he doesnt answer then he wouldn't even know it was me. Is that still bad?

Chasing after an ex who dumped you just reminds them of why it was a good idea to dump you.

Never try to keep someone in your life who chooses not to be there. Let them go.

Ok, I've been doing good and I almost had a slip. I'm so happy I have all of you to talk to during my difficult time it really really helps. I wish we were all in the same area and could go out for wine and hugs. *tears*

Ok, I've been doing good and I almost had a slip. I'm so happy I have all of you to talk to during my difficult time it really really helps. I wish we were all in the same area and could go out for wine and hugs. *tears*

Wine for you, margarita for me! Hang in there, I know it hurts especially when you get lonely and bored but trust me you will intensify your pain. I'm sorry you're hurting :( it will get better.

No it's just an app. I have two fake numbers and I registered it under a different name.

No! Lol honey you're letting your thoughts make you do crazy things.

Get outside, take a walk. Blast some upbeat music, dance!!!! Anything to distract you. It will be worth it. Trust me.

Wine for you, margarita for me! Hang in there, I know it hurts especially when you get lonely and bored but trust me you will intensify your pain. I'm sorry you're hurting :( it will get better.

Thankssss! I know time will get better. I was about to try and take a nap and he just popped in my mind strongly and I hurried and grabbed my phone. You all talked me out of it. I need to keep busy.

My ex has been quiet for 4 days now, I'm not texting nor calling. You know why?? Because I keep him deleted!!! I literally cannot contact him.

DELETE. Do not ever ouch numbers if you know them by heart.

Block social media. Do not look. Ever. Move forward. You'll find an exciting guy , one that's good for you.

But only when healed because not healed, you'll not be attracted to anyone. So think forward!

My ex has been quiet for 4 days now, I'm not texting nor calling. You know why?? Because I keep him deleted!!! I literally cannot contact him.

DELETE. Do not ever ouch numbers if you know them by heart.

Block social media. Do not look. Ever. Move forward. You'll find an exciting guy , one that's good for you.

But only when healed because not healed, you'll not be attracted to anyone. So think forward!

Ok, yes I don't follow him on social media I have no desire to even search for his page. I do know his number by heart I can't erase that from my mind. Atleast not now.

Yes! That'll be easy! I will write them now in a notepad on my phone and screenshot it. I keep thinking if I call from a different number and he doesnt answer then he wouldn't even know it was me. Is that still bad?

Yes, that's still bad. If he did answer, you'd still have lost every gain.

Do you want him back? The only way is to make a void where you used to be.

Want to get over him? The only way is to make a void where he used to be.

Yes, that's still bad. If he did answer, you'd still have lost every gain.

Do you want him back? The only way is to make a void where you used to be.

Want to get over him? The only way is to make a void where he used to be.

Good philosophy and makes sense. I just need to remain strong. I didn't break it. I left out went and got my car washed and visited my family. Took a hot bath and was listening to old songs singing along and laughing....it actually took my mind off things a bit. When I get tempted I need to hurry and do something productive to change my mind/thoughts. Today was a little rough. I've been doing fine lately. I just miss him so much, I havent heard his voice in over two weeks. I just want to hear him, I wish this breakup never happened at least the way that it did. I wish it was mutual and we parted peacefully and not bad enemies that part is bothering me the most.

50min later and I'm considering breaking NC. I'm gonna call from a different number not my own. I feel like I have to do it and cant get a peace of mind until I do. If I'm able to release then this won't pain me, I feel like. I just want to squash the beef and move on, I don't even want to work things out because were not right for each other and that's ok. I just cant grasp the thought of us being enemies. It should never be that deep.

50min later and I'm considering breaking NC. I'm gonna call from a different number not my own. I feel like I have to do it and cant get a peace of mind until I do. If I'm able to release then this won't pain me, I feel like. I just want to squash the beef and move on, I don't even want to work things out because were not right for each other and that's ok. I just cant grasp the thought of us being enemies. It should never be that deep.

You are causing yourself pain! Don't do it! You will regret it. And you most certainly will be enemies if he finds out you call from a different number. He wil see you as bunny boiler crazy!!! Leave it alone!

You do want him, that's why this is eating away at you :)

You are causing yourself pain! Don't do it! You will regret it. And you most certainly will be enemies if he finds out you call from a different number. He wil see you as bunny boiler crazy!!! Leave it alone!

You do want him, that's why this is eating away at you :)

I'm no good Sweetie! Im literally dreading. Faking it trying to distract myself but I'm going above and beyond. I don't like this. I'm nearly desperate to hear his voice. I wish I had an old voicemail listen to

I'm no good Sweetie! Im literally dreading. Faking it trying to distract myself but I'm going above and beyond. I don't like this. I'm nearly desperate to hear his voice. I wish I had an old voicemail listen to

It won't help you!!!! I wish the patient I'm sitting with right now would use his voice because im bored AF sitting here waiting in between administering his tube feelings lol. Like hello, couldn't I have been sent to be the baby nurse today?? I love babies.

I know it's hard and it hurts, but you do not chase! Ever! You need a good distraction, aka a cute guy :)

It won't help you!!!! I wish the patient I'm sitting with right now would use his voice because im bored AF sitting here waiting in between administering his tube feelings lol. Like hello, couldn't I have been sent to be the baby nurse today?? I love babies.

I know it's hard and it hurts, but you do not chase! Ever! You need a good distraction, aka a cute guy :)

You're a nurse? If so that's super cool! I do need a good distraction. Problem is I don't. I'm driving and I'm fighting back tears. My eyes watering but I havent cried since last Wednesday. So I don't want to. My heart hurts.

Archived