Blocking the ex was the best decision I ever made!

Blossom314

I found this blog post on line and thought I should share with you all. This is for anyone who is having trouble with blocking an ex from their life. This decision took me 6 weeks to make but after pushing from you guys and my therapist, and of course my friends, I finally blocked my ex. I quickly deleted the number so that I wouldn't go back and unblock. Hope this helps...

"I thought it was you, but I keep telling myself if it was, it wouldn't have ended. You wouldn't have even let our last conversation end in the way it did. You would be using your friend's phones to try to reach me, you would be reaching out through social media, you'd deliver flowers to work, do whatever it takes to keep me around-- but you did nothing, and that said everything.

I don't want to be the girl who stares sadly into her coffee cup anymore, I want to be the girl who stops in the middle of the sidewalk, closes her eyes, and smiles at the city lights above her -- taking in the magic of a beautiful night, while accidentally annoying every person who's walking behind her.

And that's what I'm doing.

I guess we weren't magic after all. I guess you weren't my ending, but that means I'm at my beginning.

So, I'm starting my story over.

Once upon a time, a girl blocked the one who hurt her, and that has made all the difference. :)

I found this blog post on line and thought I should share with you all. This is for anyone who is having trouble with blocking an ex from their life. This decision took me 6 weeks to make but after pushing from you guys and my therapist, and of course my friends, I finally blocked my ex. I quickly deleted the number so that I wouldn't go back and unblock. Hope this helps...

"I thought it was you, but I keep telling myself if it was, it wouldn't have ended. You wouldn't have even let our last conversation end in the way it did. You would be using your friend's phones to try to reach me, you would be reaching out through social media, you'd deliver flowers to work, do whatever it takes to keep me around-- but you did nothing, and that said everything.

I don't want to be the girl who stares sadly into her coffee cup anymore, I want to be the girl who stops in the middle of the sidewalk, closes her eyes, and smiles at the city lights above her -- taking in the magic of a beautiful night, while accidentally annoying every person who's walking behind her.

And that's what I'm doing.

I guess we weren't magic after all. I guess you weren't my ending, but that means I'm at my beginning.

So, I'm starting my story over.

Once upon a time, a girl blocked the one who hurt her, and that has made all the difference. :)

Beautiful post. I hope I can have your strength very soon. Thank you!

Archived