I think Lost the love of my life and I need some advice on what to do next. I'm lost and confused. P

THECHOSEN

lol, no need to worry. I dont really have an answer for you except that the only finality in relationships is marriage and kids, everything else is play. You are playing with each other right now. If you want to stop playing with her then I would suggest to be clear that maybe you would like to take a think and spend some time wondering about what outcome you want. A lot of confusion happens when we assume and we just play around, you know?

Change all of your passwords. She's got no right to have access to all of your accounts. You are broken up, not even seriously working on getting back together and at the moment she's not even talking to you. Don't be a total doormat by continuing to give her access to things she has no right to. She's just toying with you because you've turned to giving her whatever she wants to try to get her back. If/when she is serious about reconciling have a chat about access then.

I'm of the mind that I don't want a partner that I feel I need to check up on all the time; if she ever truly wants to get back together she is going to have to put that behind her and stop using it as a point of contention or you'll never have a good relationship anyway.

lol, no need to worry. I dont really have an answer for you except that the only finality in relationships is marriage and kids, everything else is play. You are playing with each other right now. If you want to stop playing with her then I would suggest to be clear that maybe you would like to take a think and spend some time wondering about what outcome you want. A lot of confusion happens when we assume and we just play around, you know?

He is unable to communicate with her because she has blocked him everywhere but still feels it's her right to login to his accounts and track him regularly. He needs to put an end to that.

Yeah, your ex-gf is messing with your mind. She broke up with you but she's still controlling you. The stupidest thing I've ever heard of is giving her your passwords. You NEVER do that EVER. You've got to wake up. She's torturing you now, I guess to make up for you flirting with other girls. Believe me, you don't want a girl who is going to freak out just by you looking at someone else. It's not love, it's emotional abuse.

Lol yeah it is. Honestly the only thing i havent done so far is change my passwords and disappear from her life for a while. Neither of us really went without each other during this whole situation. No contact is probably best. If she wants to talk you knows how to get a hold of me.

Lol yeah it is. Honestly the only thing i havent done so far is change my passwords and disappear from her life for a while. Neither of us really went without each other during this whole situation. No contact is probably best. If she wants to talk you knows how to get a hold of me.

If she's got you blocked everywhere then she does not know how to get in contact with you.

You need to just leaving everything be and work on urself.... i know it is hard... i been through it..thats why i was on here... but trust me when i sat...work on urself and forget about ur ex for a period of time.... go running ...workout... pick any hobbie...get un shape mentally and physically... make more money...something... just work on urself....u might find it...that she is not the love of your life....

Archived