Do I text?

Expedition

So my bf and I had a falling out because I caught him in another lie. I told him this was the final show that if he wasn’t going to be honest that I was done.

This happened Tuesday. I asked him to do some serious thinking about whether or not he could be honest and a gentleman and continue with us It’s now Friday night and there hasn’t been any contact from him.

My question is, do I contact him or do I wait for him to contact me? What do you suggest?

So my bf and I had a falling out because I caught him in another lie. I told him this was the final show that if he wasn’t going to be honest that I was done.

This happened Tuesday. I asked him to do some serious thinking about whether or not he could be honest and a gentleman and continue with us It’s now Friday night and there hasn’t been any contact from him.

My question is, do I contact him or do I wait for him to contact me? What do you suggest?

Under no circumstances.

What is he chronically lying about? Wait for a response rather than pounding this into the ground. It mat be time to reconsider this rather than hoping to change him with ultimatums.

I caught him in another lie. I told him this was the final show that if he wasn’t going to be honest that I was done. My question is, do I contact him or do I wait for him to contact me?

Don't text. He's the one that lied. He screwed up. You've told him how you feel. It's up to him to either change, or not. You've made your boundaries clear. By contacting him, I think you would be compromising your boundaries. Stay strong.

Further to this, I'm not quite sure why you'd want stay with someone who lies?

Don't text, don't call.

If this was the final straw then it should just be over. Empty threats mean he will just continue his behavior.

If he doesn't contact you in 2 days, I would forget about him. He obviously doesn't care about you or the relationship. So why care about him and give him so many chances?

Archived