Vaginal infection

lilyoh

So it seems that I have a vaginal infection.

Looks like it's a yeast infection so I went to buy some ointment for it.

This is my first time ever getting an infection and if it helps I've started being sexually active this year.

So anyways every time my bf and I have sex we always have protected sex. So we are always careful so my main concern is that I read is that yeast infections can be a sign of early pregnancy. So I'm freaking about it.

Yeast infection has nothing to do with pregnancy.

Drink water. More than seems physically possible.

Make sure you and your bf are vigilant with self-care and cleanliness, and keeping track of what was where before it is near your vagina.

Have more foreplay. Do whatever you need to do in terms of pace and stimulation and lubricants to ensure you are well lubricated during the whole experience.

Urinate afterwards (sorry, not sexy).

Take gobs of cranberry capsules + more than 100 ounces a day of water + low sugar intake will help reduce or eliminate symptoms.

Pregnancy is a separate issue. Take an over the counter pregnancy test if you really are concerned but from this post I don't see a reason to worry.

Where did you read that yeast infections can be a sign of early pregnancy?

Has the ointment helped any or does it appear to not be helping/making things worse?

I've seen several articles on it regarding that.

I barely took it last night and let me say it does do the job. No irritation, no itching, or pain when I pee. So I'm pretty sure it won't get worse.

Yeast infection has nothing to do with pregnancy.

Drink water. More than seems physically possible.

Make sure you and your bf are vigilant with self-care and cleanliness, and keeping track of what was where before it is near your vagina.

Have more foreplay. Do whatever you need to do in terms of pace and stimulation and lubricants to ensure you are well lubricated during the whole experience.

Urinate afterwards (sorry, not sexy).

Take gobs of cranberry capsules + more than 100 ounces a day of water + low sugar intake will help reduce or eliminate symptoms.

Pregnancy is a separate issue. Take an over the counter pregnancy test if you really are concerned but from this post I don't see a reason to worry.

That's what I've been thinking too. But I started to freak out once I've read articles/links about that. So I wanted to make sure.

But yes I have been drinking tons of water and I'll buying some cranberry juice today.

Thank you so much for your advice !

That's what I've been thinking too. But I started to freak out once I've read articles/links about that. So I wanted to make sure.

But yes I have been drinking tons of water and I'll buying some cranberry juice today.

Thank you so much for your advice !

Cranberry capsules - look in the vitamins section. Cranberry juice is diluted and has a lot of sugar.

Archived