Boyfriend still has pictures of him and his ex/exs

cr45599n

My boyfriend (or I think now ex since we got into a huge argument) has pictures of his exes. I just found out today. He apparently has kissing pics of him and his baby mama. The same girl who he has been obsessing over for our whole relationship of 2.5 years. He has always told me he has moved on from her but I have always known that he wasn't. He always did things that were red flags of him not being over her but I continued to be with him in hopes that he would change. Last week he sent these photos to his ex when he was mad at me trying to get in her good graces but she is totally over him and wants nothing to do with him. So i eventually forgave him and decided to try to work on things since we have a baby together. So I finally told him I wanted to see the pics and they were kissing pics. I told him I didn't like them, I had in the past deleted any intimate pics of me and my ex, cause there is no need for them. It is different if it just is side by side but not kissing pics and kissing with tongue. He refused to delete them. Then earlier he mistakenly told me he still had pics of one of his ex, naked pictures! I told him he shouldn't have any naked pics of any exes and he told me to leave him alone. This then turned into a huge argument and I told him if he didn't delete them then it was over. He chose the pictures over me. He said I was being crazy and I told him people in serious relationships don't keep inappropriate or intimate pictures of their exes. We are both 29 years old.

Am I wrong for being upset? Why would he choose pictures over being in a relationship with me especially since I've always been there for him when he had nobody.

So you call her a "baby momma"...well pot, meet kettle. You are calling her that as a derogatory term, but you yourself are also a "baby momma" (your term, not mine) -- you had unprotected sex with this idiot knowing he already left one child behind or maybe to secure your place with him - whichever it was....

You are right - having naked photos of exes is not cool. However, you have choices. If you live together as a family and aside from the photos, all his actions say he wants to be with you and provide a stable life -- then you go to counseling or you agree to disagree and continue to raise your child in a two parent situation and just in the back of your mind own up to the fact that you chose to have a baby with a jerk. But you knew that since he already left one child behind. OR you leave him and coparent -- and don't date anyone. Focus on your child and let him find a third baby momma. and make sure he has no nude photos of you, tooo

I told him if he didn't delete them then it was over. He chose the pictures over me.
Well can I safely assume that you're broken up now then and he's giving you he proper child support payments according to his income?

What a piece of work having two "baby mammas" that are accounted for anyway.

Why would he choose pictures over being in a relationship with me
Because its ALL about him and what HE wants and he could care less about anyone but himself. He's a fool who keeps getting women he is indifferent to pregnant.

I use the term baby mama since they only dated for a month, she got pregnant right away and she broke up with him. They have never been together during the time their child was born. We dated / were in a relationship for a total of 10 months before I got pregnant plus we were living together. They never lived together. I don't use it as a derogatory term. I used it as a common term people use. She left him which is why he isn't over her. He always wanted a family with her but she just wanted a summer fling. I do take responsibility for being dumb and blinded thinking that time in our relationship would have him move on from her but that isn't the case. There are good days and bad days but overall he isn't very nice to me yet I work like a slave to please him. Unfortunately his actions don't always say he wants to be with me which is why I finally had enough of dealing with his crap and told him I want out of this relationship if he doesn't delete the pictures. He ofcourse said he doesn't want to be with me then. That he wants the pictures and that it shouldn't bother me.

You really shouldn't give ultimatums if you're not prepared to do what you are saying you'll do. You told him you were out of the relationship if he didn't get rid of the pictures. Well, he's not getting rid of them so you should be making arrangements to see a family lawyer so that you can get child support payments ironed out and you should be looking for a place to live.

He is a shiftless twit who is spreading his seed all over your town with women he doesn't even know. Her at one month and you at less then one year. Gah!

Archived