Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Best enotalone romance story ever?

fallendown

Hey pippy - good to see you back!

Off topic, but do you still watch "Catfish"?

If so, have you seen the episode about the "medium" who channeled a woman's father who had been killed in prison for murdering her mother?

If you haven't check it out, spooky!!

But I sort of believe in all that paranormal stuff, so, for me, it was also super interesting.

The medium turned out to be very real, which even surprised Nev and Max!!

Hope things are well with you!

Hey pippy - good to see you back!

Off topic, but do you still watch "Catfish"?

If so, have you seen the episode about the "medium" who channeled a woman's father who had been killed in prison for murdering her mother?

If you haven't check it out, spooky!!

But I sort of believe in all that paranormal stuff, so, for me, it was also super interesting.

The medium turned out to be very real, which even surprised Nev and Max!!

Hope things are well with you!

hiya darling ...yes I did see that one , and oh my god , I am a believer anyway but still have a bit of skepticism in me , but I was totally drawn in , she knew too much

it made every hair on my body stand on end honestly . Nev and Max just added to it all by their responses hahah they just couldn't deny it could they . Got to be

the best one yet .

I watched all 1-5 seasons and season 6 has been on normal tv , I have not watched it yet , I decided to wait until it is added onto the box sets so I can watch it all in one

go and without adverts .

It has to be one of the biggest eye openers ever as to online behaviour !! Infact it is shocking , the lengths people will go to and 9 times out of 10 it is all about self worth and feeling the need to be something /one else to be accepted . It has a very sad side to it . Love it though hahah

Yes all good with me thankyou , hope you ok my love xxx

I wanted to say "my thanks" ENA for the *time* that I have been on this site. I'll probably come back here and there. It wii be exactly 4 months since I've talked to my ex. In 11 days I will have visitors from my home country and we're having lunch and my aunt will be there. She's the one that predicted I'd find true love. It has been *mighty fine * folks. Take care. . . . . . . . ! This is amazing thanks for the time

i can't imagine ink not looking great on pipps

oh I love the faith you have in me ...however I have been down the dodgy ink path before ...the 15 yr old pippy longstocking went in a garage in someones back garden and decided to get sid vicious tattoed on her boob ...nice move ..not ..the bloke doing it was so drunk he missed out the second * I * hahaha hahaha glad to say the Army removed it for me arghhhhh

I wanted to say "my thanks" ENA for the *time* that I have been on this site. I'll probably come back here and there. It wii be exactly 4 months since I've talked to my ex. In 11 days I will have visitors from my home country and we're having lunch and my aunt will be there. She's the one that predicted I'd find true love. It has been *mighty fine * folks. Take care. . . . . . . . ! This is amazing thanks for the time

that sounds wondferful and your aunt is right , you will find true love xx

Archived