Please help, my fault or his? Deal breaker?

Alice1984

We hadn't. As it has only been four and a half months.but with me kicking up a fuss about this he said he would come to to the doctors with me and would stand by me whatever Happens.

Oh please. There's no such thing as kicking up a fuss when he was so reckless and basically assaulted you (yes, because you didn't agree to unprotected sex).

Really? This is assault?

It depends on what the laws are where you live and I'm no expert or professional but I would think so based on common sense -he put his penis inside of you without a condom on when you told him you only wanted to have him inside you with a condom on. That was how you agreed to let him touch you and be inside of you. And he violated that.

Hell yeah it's assault! It's no different than if he put you in harms way in any other way and was careless with your well being. And as Batya pointed out when you tell someone you want to use a condom and they completely disregard that and do not respect you, it is assault. It is lack of respect and lack of care and is being extremely reckless.

How can you even respect a man like that? How many times has he pulled this crap with women and didn't use a condom before he even knew them or was this careless?? It takes one time to get HIV and not everyone who has it even knows.

he didn't respect your wishes and he did as he pleased. That kind of behavior is very dangerous. You need to really realise the full scope of how huge a deal this is.

Thanks for all your advice I feel like I should dump him but I feel like it will break his heart as he always says he is falling hard for me

So his feelings are more important and valid than yours are???

I'd like to remind you he "said" he'd wear a condom too and he lied about that. He's already proven he lies.

For clarity, I'd ask myself whether I'd really want to form an investment in someone with such lousy judgment, especially in a matter as important as my health--or worse, a pregnancy. Could I really picture myself trusting this man to co-parent a child with me?

Frankly, I'd find it simple to walk away from someone that self centered, and I wouldn't care what he was thinking. The answer to that is: he wasn't.

Head high, and trust the future to show you why walking away from this guy was the wisest choice you could have made.

Archived