Is this good?

robin13

To me it means - the relationship wouldn't have ended if you were not cheater and mean. And she seems hurt that you cheated and were mean towards her.

Does she still want to be with you - after knowing you're a cheater and mean - I don't know, I think it's best you ask her.

God you're never going to heal. You've been posting about this same girl for months and don't take any advice. You still kissing multiple girls in the clubs and punching her dates in the face when you see her with someone? Get some professional help you sound unstable. If I were her I'd get a restraining order against you pronto.

Guys, I have tried to hard to forget about her. I have been loyal to her for 3 months. She said maybe to getting back over summer one minute and then I don't know the next. We are meeting up this week? I'm just so hurt. I'm not unstable, I just feel like I've lost the love of my life.

I don't know if she's playing games with me. She's other boys as well who she goes out with now and talks to all the time. She ignores me constantly yet wants to meet up. She said I let her down again and again. She said to me the ther night I was perfect but I cheated and was mean. I have changed. I have got help. I have done everything to try and prove it to her.

Archived