Trying to Speak to WOMEN on street/Online Dating

fresh1003

Good Day,

I have talked to lots of women in person and online. The number one response is that I look like a baby and they not interested. I am 30 years old man, and I do have a baby face. I have spoken to a lot of women online that we speak for a couple on weeks and then when we meet in person it all fails. I try to have them speak whats wrong honesty and they reply I am not attracted to you . you remind me of my little brother, etc etc.

I recently left a horrible relationship where I wasn't allowed to make any friends. I am trying now to rebuild my relationship with humans and make some new friends, date some new ladies.

Can anyone please advice, what I can do change this around...

Did you move out and sever all ties and go no contact? Online dating is a lot of one-and-done, hit-or-miss. Filter who you message and meet asap. Don't make 'friends' through online dating.

Do not talk about your ex, your 'horrible relationship' or that you just moved out of her place a few days ago. That is why you are getting the "nice guy, but..." thing.

Rebuild your life by developing a self improvement plan. Get in shape. Update your clothes, hair, etc. Join some clubs and groups that interest you. Volunteer. Take some lesson or classes.

I recently left a horrible relationship where I wasn't allowed to make any friends. I am trying now to rebuild my relationship with humans and make some new friends, date some new ladies. I do live with her.

For friends and socializing, go to meetup.com and see what social/hobby groups might be available in your area and join in, go participate. Other things would be joining pretty much any hobby groups - whatever strikes your fancy. You'll meet like minded people who are into the same things you are in and friendships develop out of that.

Dating wise, I mean what you are experiencing is pretty much par for meeting from online. 99% of the time, there will not be any physical attraction there. You can determine a lot of things online but not physical chemistry. So you actually have to go and slog through endless coffee meet and greets to finally eventually meet that person where things actually click. It's just how it works. Chemistry between two people is simply rare no matter how you go about it.

The only thing that raises my eyebrow is that you actually quiz the women about what went wrong. Don't do that. It's just very desperate and there is no good answer. You aren't actually doing anything wrong. However you do come across as very desperate to get into just any relationship, instead of being selective yourself and choosing the right woman. I'd take a break away from dating and actually work on your self esteem, your social life, developing friends, pursuing your hobbies. When you start to feel happy and content with your life, then you will be a whole lot more picky about what kind of a women you give the time of day to. Anyone can get into a bad relationship, staying in it and allowing it to wreck your social life is on you and a mistake you should work hard on not repeating.

Good Day,

I have talked to lots of women in person and online. The number one response is that I look like a baby and they not interested. I am 30 years old man, and I do have a baby face. I have spoken to a lot of women online that we speak for a couple on weeks and then when we meet in person it all fails. I try to have them speak whats wrong honesty and they reply I am not attracted to you . you remind me of my little brother, etc etc.

I recently left a horrible relationship where I wasn't allowed to make any friends. I am trying now to rebuild my relationship with humans and make some new friends, date some new ladies.

Can anyone please advice, what I can do change this around...

Perhaps, you should focus on healing from your last relationship, before dating. If you do not feel good about yourself, you will project that on others.

Get to a better place, and understand why you were in such an unhealthy relationship.

Do you have a small stature as well? Just asking, because if you do, that could be playing a role in it more than the baby face. I have a young/baby face, so I can 100% relate to that, but I found it more helpful in the dating world than detrimental. If you tend to be on the smaller side, the best thing you can do is lift weights to bulk up.

do people grow up in caves these days?

they really told you you look like a baby?

if a person asked, perhaps i would tell them honestly i was simply not attracted (i'd probably wrap it in the more general lack of chemistry comment). but i think there is a world of a difference between saying "i simply am not attracted" and "well it's that thing with your face" (i.e. your face is unattractive).

i wouldn't mind being told someone isn't attracted to me, but if it were well it's your mouth/ears/weird knees etc i'd be hurt, as well as disgusted with someone who speaks to their dating candidates with the sensitivity of a toilet seat.

btw, never thought of a baby face as a turn off. small physique, big physique, all the same.

don't internalize their opinions, and don't be discouraged, not everyone is a d1ck.

Maybe grow some facial hair. Also, how is your dress and haircut? These play a big role in your overall appearance. Keep working out and exercising.

Also, give more details on your interactions during your dates. There may be things you can improve in this department as well.

Archived