NOO!! I broke NC after 2 DAYS!!! HELP

jonnyboy12

Well lastnight she said to me "i love you, so much. But right now im drained and I dont know what else to say" the last text I said to her lastnight was how much I love her, how much im willing to do to make things right, I said don't reply right now take a day, a week or however long to think about it all. She normally would reply right away with something but she hasnt, shes either ignoring me (not like her and she hasnt blocked my number) or she is actually thinking...

I think she's being cruel. Block her. What kind of person does that. Says I love you, but I don't want you. Trust me on this. This won't end well. Completely cut her out of your life. Pay attention to her behavior, not what she says.

So she replies to my text with the same, "im drained, and done" i said okay, understood, just tell me we won't ever be together again? She says "I've said what I have to say im not answering anymore" LOL she can't answer a simple question. Ive not replied. Don't think I will. Maybe she reallly does just need space, after all ive not left her alone since the breakup. Its absolutely crap but has to happen now. NO CONTACT STARTS NOW

Leave her alone already. Go watch the dead parrot sketch. Because your chances are just as dead.

So she replies to my text with the same, "im drained, and done" i said okay, understood, just tell me we won't ever be together again? She says "I've said what I have to say im not answering anymore" LOL she can't answer a simple question. Ive not replied. Don't think I will. Maybe she reallly does just need space, after all ive not left her alone since the breakup. Its absolutely crap but has to happen now. NO CONTACT STARTS NOW

She has already answered your question. You posted it on here. You're just not listening. That can be incredibly frustrating. There comes a point when it's actually better not to say anything.

She is trying to tell you that no matter how many times you ask the same question she cannot give you the answer you want. What she has said is true and it is what I say to people on here too .. no-one can predict the future but if they don't want to be with you NOW then it is impossible to know if they ever will. The likelihood is they won't.

It's like Sportster said, the reason behind NC is that it puts an end to all this confusion. You're not just giving her space, you're giving yourself space too .. and that really helps when it comes to being able to see things much more logically. It's time!

Well lastnight she said to me "i love you, so much. But right now im drained and I dont know what else to say" the last text I said to her lastnight was how much I love her, how much im willing to do to make things right, I said don't reply right now take a day, a week or however long to think about it all. She normally would reply right away with something but she hasnt, shes either ignoring me (not like her and she hasnt blocked my number) or she is actually thinking...

"But right now I'm drained."

Of course she is drained! I am drained just reading about how you act with her and the things you say.. You are overwhelming her with all your 'emoting' about your feelings -- DIAL iT BACK. Your working against yourself here. Barraging her with how much you love her is working against you, your too intense!

It is what you think she needs to hear to come back to you, when in reality it is the exact opposite of what she needs. She needs space AWAY from you, YOU and your relationship and 'feelings' and intensity have drained her and if you don't dial it back and leave her the H alone, she will continue to feel overwhelmed and drained by you and be gone for good.

Archived