Seeing ex with someone else

I posted last week about how an ex popped up was very disrespectful. Anyways since then I had a pretty good week, tried not to think about it too much but today he posted a snap chat story with another girl- I can't help but feel bothered by this even though I know I shouldn't. Since I saw it I can't shake it. I know we aren't great for one another and he showed me a terrible side to him last weekend but I'm still hurt. His number is blocked but we're still connected via social media, should I just block him off everything or is that immature?

You need to block and unfriend on everything, I know it's not easy but it's sadly the way forward to make it easier for you

As people after a break up have a tendency to over analyse alsorts and social media becomes a place where we try to take a glimpse into other people's lives and what we see can hurt us

It stings when an ex moves on. Good idea to delete and block him from ALL social media so there are no 'reminders' and you can heal and move forward.

I unfollowed on Instagram and deleted him off Snapchat. It just sucks seeing. Makes me start to wonder why her and not me? Even though I know it's for the best we aren't together
Do you want to go back to someone that didn't make time for you, and was nasty by text? Why?

I really don't. But it's still weighing on my mind I'm not sure why. I guess it doesn't matter now but I used to think he was the nicest guy I had ever dated,I guess it's all been more of a shock this last week.

He posted a Snapchat story it was just a picture of him and a girl at a baseball game not an actual convo. I obviously don't have a right to be mad he is seeing someone but considering last week he said he still had feelings then proceeded to ask me to come have sex I think it's pretty ridiculous to see.

This is a great opportunity to see in retrospect what a jerk he is and that ultimately you dodged a bullet, no?

I obviously don't have a right to be mad he is seeing someone but considering last week he said he still had feelings then proceeded to ask me to come have sex I think it's pretty ridiculous to see.

Like I said in my last post up until last weekend I thought we were on good terms and had a mutual respect for one another. Obviously something changed in the last week and he is showing he is a jerk but really it's all out of nowhere. I never thought I would have negative feelings towards him. But I took all advice and unfollowed on Instagram and deleted on Snapchat.

My guess is he's feeling studly because he has you plus this new woman.

He asked you for sex because then he could feel like the Ultra Stud who's sleeping with two women, both of whom would just die for a chance to be with him.

Gag.

You don't need someone like him in your life.

Archived