My Boyfriend Never Puts Money Down.

Babybaby23

me and my boyfriend been dating for 2 years, we don't live together but we live an hour away from each other. I work, i make an average of $200-400 a week. i have two days off and those two days off i take UBER OR LYFT to go and visit him. I don't want him around my house because my mom is so overprotective and mainly cause he ain't classy he dresses to ghetto. He doesn't work he does side work but all that money from side work isn't getting him anywhere, because he spends it smoking with his friends or whatever. I don't bother anymore because we end up arguing always. He got kicked out his house and lives with his grandparents. He doesn't have a car. Every time I GO and cost him i spent $60-90 a day to see him because of uber or lyft. Since he stop working he stop buying me a uber or lyft. When we go shopping i buy him things he says he will save up for. But i been asking him for these shoes that cost what $20-60 dollars mm i forgot christmas he took me to a mall and spent $20 on me. My birthday was two months after that and he broke up with me. and we got back together the next two days. i found out he was talking to another girl and found 3 different girls on his gallery kissing or sucking on his neck or just posing for a picture i seen messages saying "we been broken up for a month" but i got over it and moved on cause he does make me happy when i'm around. But back to the point He broke up with me and got back with me after my birthday. & dame back with nothing to give me he just texted me saying i love you happy birthday. We went to the mall one day and i told him i wanted some shoes and he said he will get them for me it's been 4 months, nothing still. the only thing he has ever bought me is pizza, and my christmas gift. I don't know what to do. My friends say i'm dumb because he cheated on me, and he never buys me things and the fact i take uber to come see him. I also been telling him to apply i gave him numbers to call and he's been sitting on his ass smoking, not receiving any calls back i'm wondering if he didn't call ? But yeah please tell me what you guy think.

Unfortunately your parents are right, he's trash. But you know this and see him to rebel against your mother. You can't buy love or loyalty. He'd rather smoke dope than be with you. You won't fix or change him. He's a doper.

we live an hour away from each other. i take UBER OR LYFT to go and visit him. he spends it smoking with his friends or whatever. He doesn't have a car. When we go shopping i buy him things he's been sitting on his ass smoking, not receiving any calls back i'm wondering if he didn't call ?

I mean I might sympathize with someone the first time they go to McDonald's and they're surprised they didn't get a juicy 7oz burger. Go in the 10th or 11th time just as disappointed? Don't know what to tell you.

It doesn't sound as though any of this is hidden. You're dating a broke and jobless dude an expecting him to buy you a pair of shoes. Gotta use your noggin. Either dramatically lower your expectations or dump him.

You are dating a complete and utter Loser AND you are paying money to date him........that's.....just....kind of sad on your part. What makes you so desperate to stoop so low is what you need to ask yourself and then consider that you actually do deserve better than that, dump him and find a more decent bf.

Archived