So me and my boyfriend had a huge argument... it started on a Monday with small bickering and ended up on Saturday having a huge blow up...I said horrible things.

he then responded saying he was better off alone, and told me to leave him alone.

on sunday I apologised.... and again he told me to leave him alone after quite a few open hearted txt msgs.

today I have not contacted him... he is online ...

when is it ok to try and reach out to him? I know he is very upset with me

Please do not contact him until you feel that he has let of steam and is ready to have open and honest communication again.

No, do not contact him. It is not your place to determine when he 'has let of steam and is ready to have open and honest communication'. He will likely contact you when he is ready. If he does not, then you move on and learn from the experience. What were you arguing about?

Listen to the replies you're getting! You're over reacting and it's all based on fear and panic. Get a hold of yourself woman. I'm telling you this because I did it several times in the past and lost every single man I chased. Men hate needy behaviour. Leave him alone and give him a chance to miss you. You said awful things and he's obviously hurting. Respecting him is the mature decision here.

He asked you to leave him alone. Leave him alone. Don't creep on his social media and rack up more things to be indignant about. Respect his wishes for space by actually giving him space.

If or when he does contact you, stick to the issues that you have to discuss and be honest and sincere.

Stop your stalking and don't beat him over the poor head with what you believe he may or may not have done, thought, intended while you were supposed to be giving him breathing room.

Archived