did he lose interest because we moved too quickly?

TimHorton

I've been seeing this Male for almost 3 months now from social media and things kicked off great. We would see each other on every week on Fri and Sun 6-7 hrs a day. We both confronted each other that we like each other and enjoy each other company. i have to say he was to kiss me, held my hand and flirted...As of last week 2 days before valentine day, i woke up with text saying "i don't think it will work out". his excuse was that he felt we were in two different place (what does this even mean?). He also mentioned "i just didn't felt that spark"...did he lose intrest because the chase was gone? did we move too quickly?

It could be any of the above.

Moving two fast is definitely a red flag. He also may have met someone else, or reconnected with an ex. Or, he may not feel compatible with you.

I'm sorry, I know it must be hurtful and confusing. All you can do is move on from this and block him. He may try to return to string you along.

Unfortunately it seems he thought it was more casual and didn't want it to move things forward. Is he a serial dater or on the rebound?

i woke up with text saying "i don't think it will work out". his excuse was that he felt we were in two different place. He also mentioned "i just didn't felt that spark".

Archived