It get's better!!!

I was at my job today (I work as a substitute teacher) and I meet another substitute teacher, a beautiful light skin Haitian girl My ex dumped me 6 months ago and started another relationship instantly. I finally feel that my time has come, I went out of my comfort zone and got this girls number and plan to go on a date with her

I feel really proud of myself, I am making progress and I realized that I am my own obstacle. If I want to experience intimacy, friendship and have a good time with a woman, I have to work for it! Well, I made a small step towards that and I am so proud of myself! My advice to the heartbroken is to grieve and take measures to heal, after a certain point you've got to move on with your life. Of course I still miss my ex, I recently recognized that my love life is an open book, I can date whomever I want to as well!!

If you're experiencing a heartbreak, view it as a learning process. I finally realized how silly it is to hope that they will come back. Some do, I've realized that my ex isn't and it's such a liberating thought!

Archived