This girl told my friend that I am scary, full of myself, and more?

Joao25

The thing is, she gives me signs that she might be interested, such as constanly staring at me, playing with her hair when I look at her direction or when I get to a place she happens to be in. But one of these days she told my friend I am scary, she is horrified by me, she thinks I am full of myself, and to make things worse, this friend of mine has a thing for her as well (he does not know that I am aware of it), and she knows it. Maybe she was indirectly telling him she likes him instead?

If there is one reason for which she might be scared of me is because I am always staring at her, no matter where we are. If she happens to be within my sight, I will spend most of my time "eye-raping" her.

What do you guys think?

How old are you? I'm assuming around 13-14 from your post and lack of experience?

If you have a crush on a girl it's best not to stare, act weird, assume they like you, etc. Girls think that stuff is creepy.. .

Right now you're being way too creepy by staring too much. Read up on how not to be creepy: If there is one reason for which she might be scared of me is because I am always staring at her, no matter where we are. If she happens to be within my sight, I will spend most of my time "eye-raping" her.

Given that you describe yourself as "eye raping" (Please never use that term again, just...no) then I would take what she said to heart. She is freaked out by you and doesn't trust you.

Take a look at your own behavior. It's not flattering to be stared down like you're a piece of meat. Back off, wayyyyy off, and give the girl some breathing room. When someone criticizes your behavior that strongly it's time to stop a moment and ask yourself why or what you did to give them that impression of yourself. It's not a good one.

Sorry if I was misunderstood, I am not fluent in english. What I meant by "eye raping" is a very long stare at her eyes, not her body.

One thing I forgot to add is that one of these days she playfully told me this "why did you not greet me? I do exist". I think that was a kind of flirt, but I am not sure

You said your English isn't good, well keep rape "eye" rape any kind of rape out of vocabulary when you are talking about women.

2nd, you shouldnt stare at people look periods of time....it does come off creepy

and finally if you are looking at a girl and not making any moves, yes it does once again come off the wrong way.

all she probably knows you as is some person who randomly stares at her.

Does this also make me "full of myself" and "arrogant", just because I stare too much?

It makes her uncomfortable and she reads it as you maybe think you can do whatever you like. And then when she asked why you didn't greet her, that she did exist, she was trying to get you to talk to her and not just stare.

Look, try this instead. When you see her, smile and nod your head hello and then just say hi. Then you look away a bit, then just kind of peek back at her with a smile again. Women and men like being greeted, they like someone noticing them, but they want to be talked to. Not just stared at repeatedly while the person says nothing to them.

And you just do that for a bit and see if that calms things down. And then if she chooses to talk further to you, just talk to her like a regular human being, because she is. The added information in your follow-up does sound like she was initially interested, but then got fed up when you wouldn't talk to her and just stared at her. That's likely where she got the whole arrogant and full of himself idea from.

Anyways just try that and see if you don't get a better result. Good luck.

You said your English isn't good, well keep rape "eye" rape any kind of rape out of vocabulary when you are talking about women.

2nd, you shouldnt stare at people look periods of time....it does come off creepy

and finally if you are looking at a girl and not making any moves, yes it does once again come off the wrong way.

all she probably knows you as is some person who randomly stares at her.

I am kinda close to her already, I am not a stranger to her, sometimes we have lunch together at the university, or go look together for a teacher in order to clear up some doubts about subjects. (not happens every day though, usually we spend the day just staring at each other, and as I've said, i am the one who stares the most) We also chat on whatsapp sometimes, but that's it.

The added information in your follow-up does sound like she was initially interested, but then got fed up when you wouldn't talk to her and just stared at her.

But everything I said is happening at the same time, for example, one of these signs happened three days after she told my friend all that

Thanks for the answer

I am kinda close to her already, I am not a stranger to her, sometimes we have lunch together at the university, or go look together for a teacher in order to clear up some doubts about subjects. (not happens every day though, usually we spend the day just staring at each other, and as I've said, i am the one who stares the most) We also chat on whatsapp sometimes, but that's it.

if she calls you creepy , you aren't as close as you think because she isn't comfortable around you.

if she calls you creepy , you aren't as close as you think because she isn't comfortable around you.

Yeah, it does not make sense. But why would she stare back and give signs if she thinks I am creepy? I am really confused

I'm guessing you don't spend a lot of time around girls. "Eye rape?" *cringes* I would stay away from her before you catch some charges. Relax some

I'm guessing you don't spend a lot of time around girls. "Eye rape?" *cringes* I would stay away from her before you catch some charges. Relax some

Sorry for the misunderstood, I thought this expression meant a stare for a long period of time

Archived