30 Day Christmas fitness Challenge!!!!

JA0371

Day 6:

Lying in bed drinking coffee....watching my dog snore next to me. Makes me wanna just chill...lol..

However I will begin my workout after my coffee. Doing some cardio today and a leg workout.

My Christmas party is on the 17th! I may decide to go with a pair of nice jeans rather than the dress...depends on how Im feeling that day. Decisions, decisions!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been doing the odd bit of exercise as I usually do, it's not a new thing. Don't do much but I do a little bit of martial arts and so on, nothing much. But I'm having problems with the cold here in the UK currently. It makes me feel permanently kind of nauseated and weak. I do get my exercise done, but it really takes it out of me in this weather, even doing it indoors. It's just that my body doesn't do well in the cold generally. In the summer I'm a different person. These two extremes seem to get worse every year for me. I just want to go somewhere that's warm all the time.

Also, is that you in your avatar? In which case, unless you've become mysteriously fatter since you took that, er, where's the problem? You look kind of normal sized, if not a bit slim. Just er... buy a dress, wait for a bit, then put it on, I would have thought? Where does the weight loss bit come in?

I've been doing the odd bit of exercise as I usually do, it's not a new thing. Don't do much but I do a little bit of martial arts and so on, nothing much. But I'm having problems with the cold here in the UK currently. It makes me feel permanently kind of nauseated and weak. I do get my exercise done, but it really takes it out of me in this weather, even doing it indoors. It's just that my body doesn't do well in the cold generally. In the summer I'm a different person. These two extremes seem to get worse every year for me. I just want to go somewhere that's warm all the time.

Also, is that you in your avatar? In which case, unless you've become mysteriously fatter since you took that, er, where's the problem? You look kind of normal sized, if not a bit slim. Just er... buy a dress, wait for a bit, then put it on, I would have thought? Where does the weight loss bit come in?

Lol..yes it's me. Im not trying to lose weight, just trying to tighten and tone up. I like exercise because it just makes me feel better overall and makes me want to be healthier.

Is that YOU in your avatar??

Woke up early, it is beautiful outside, taking my walking buddy for his daily 1km walk at 2pm today (he's in rehab after a car accident), then I 'm going for a quick joggy/run before taking the kids and a friend to the jumping rock for a swim.

Have had a beautiful fresh berry and banana smoothie to start my day - and lots of water - trying to clear my skin before my Christmas roadtrip! feeling more motivated and happier than a week ago, but still feel frumpy... I would like to tighten and tone a bit before getting into a swimsuit.

Day 5

Finally dusted my elliptical off and hopped on. Yeessss!!! I forgot how good this feels! At 23 mins in, my iPod died. I NEED music to work out so those last 7 mins were not that fun. But I wasn't gonna quit! Then walked my fur baby... Fitbit @ 5375 and it's only 830 am! Let's get it!!

Hi everyone!!!!

Day 11:

It's a new week. Going to ramp it up. Going to go leaner on my diet and harder on my workouts.

Getting ready to start my workout this morning. Today Im doing a half hour of cardio and a weight training for the arms.

Biceps and triceps.

Hope everyone has an awesome week!!

Day 6

Was down in the dumps Sunday... Fitbit barely hit 2K...

Day 7

But back today with a new attitude!! Diet was Ok today didn't do any bad eating. Do need to drink a lot more water tho. Did 30 mins on elliptical tonight! Fitbit @ 19226. Weight back down to pre- turkey day. Want to lose 4 more lbs and start working with weights to tone up.

Day 14... Haven't posted in a few days but I worked out tonight and feel great!!! If I could bottle this feeling up, I'd work out everyday. I know this is a Christmas challenge tread but for me im using it to set myself up for a head start for the new year. Getting into good habits now and will have six months to be summer ready! Wanna tone my legs and arms.

Do I feel bad that I'm eating M&M's while reading this thread? Hell yes.

But they are so good.

Since I posted this, I've really cut back on sweets and bad stuff. One of my main issues was that I have been lacking in how much water I've been taking in. I've been drinking a lot more of it now and really making better eating choices.

Since I posted this, I've really cut back on sweets and bad stuff. One of my main issues was that I have been lacking in how much water I've been taking in. I've been drinking a lot more of it now and really making better eating choices.

I always always always eat better when I drink a lot of water!! Awesome job...

Anyway..Im still working out....today Im just doing about 40 minutes of cardio before work but even that makes me much more energized. My diet has been cleaner, though not perfect. Harder this time of year, but at least I have a head start before New Years.

Anyone got any healthy resolutions for the New Year?

Archived