30 Day Christmas fitness Challenge!!!!

JA0371

Day 14... Haven't posted in a few days but I worked out tonight and feel great!!! If I could bottle this feeling up, I'd work out everyday. I know this is a Christmas challenge tread but for me im using it to set myself up for a head start for the new year. Getting into good habits now and will have six months to be summer ready! Wanna tone my legs and arms.

I know...I wish we could have the 'after workout' feeling before the workout lol!! For me that is the reward... Well,that and a hot shower

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know...I wish we could have the 'after workout' feeling before the workout lol!! For me that is the reward... Well,that and a hot shower

For me too! Unless I'm in the groove of working out often it's such a struggle to actually do it sometimes. I think about it often but actually talking myself into it is different.

Day 15: treadmill and stretched. Fitbit @ 17,332

Day 16: no workout but did go for a walk earlier... Fitbit @ 20,101

For me too! Unless I'm in the groove of working out often it's such a struggle to actually do it sometimes. I think about it often but actually talking myself into it is different.

Day 15: treadmill and stretched. Fitbit @ 17,332

Day 16: no workout but did go for a walk earlier... Fitbit @ 20,101

Glad to see you're still going....just do what you can every day. That's the challenge....progress. Not perfection!

I am finally able to wear my Fitbit again (after having a ganglion cyst on my wrist that prevented me from wearing it aspirated a couple weeks ago) and yesterday I used half of my lunchtime to walk down to my mom's work to visit. She's about 3 blocks away from me. Not a lot, but it made me feel great!

I am finally able to wear my Fitbit again (after having a ganglion cyst on my wrist that prevented me from wearing it aspirated a couple weeks ago) and yesterday I used half of my lunchtime to walk down to my mom's work to visit. She's about 3 blocks away from me. Not a lot, but it made me feel great!

Every little bit counts! You're doing good... And glad your cyst is gone.

Archived