Hes trying to hurt me on purpose

lostinlove2

okay be patient here. my ex and i have been broken up for 2 months now. around 6 months ago he broke up with me and i went out on a date with someone who used to be his friend. we got back together and i told him about this and he bawled his eyes out like i killed his dog or something. i knew i messed up cause they used to be friends but it wasn't to hurt my ex on purpose. But now my ex is really trying to hurt me on purpose. he is trying to be with the girl that used to be my friend and the girlfriend of the boy who took me on a date. crazy love square. he told me he wants me to hurt how i hurt him and he flirts with her in front of me and tries to be with her i. front of me and he knows this is hurting me. it's stupid that this is all out of spite. but how do i get him to stop. how do i act when i see him with her. it makes me tear up and the sight of them together.

It can't hurt you if you don't care and you don't let it. Ignore them. Most of all go no contact and block them. Just don't take the bait of these asinine games.

he told me he wants me to hurt how i hurt him and he flirts with her in front of me and tries to be with her i. front of me and he knows this is hurting me

I'm sorry, but this guy is an a$$. You were broken up, he has zero fricking reason to demand or get upset about anything you did with anyone after he broke up with you.

The treatment you're describing from his not love, it's "You are nothing to me but a possession and how dare you have a mind and life outside of me."

You need to dump this loser out of your life, block and delete him, and go date anyone you like. Heck you can go out with every guy in the entire town, jet off with whatever celebrity, go to town with whoever you like and he has zero cause. Feel sorry for the former friend, he's using her, but he's using you too and punishing you for not acting like his wallet he misplaced instead of a human being.

This is where you need to take serious inventory of your own self-esteem and go read up on boundaries and the fact that it's not love if they're deliberately trying to hurt you, because you didn't want to sit up on a shelf waiting for crumbs of attention. You would be well within your rights to text him, "You know what? We aren't together, we weren't together then, each of us can go out with whoever we want and you don't have to be in my life if you don't like what I did AFTER you dumped me, remember? Goodbye, never contact me again."

And then you go about your life, you grieve the fact that someone you thought was a great person turned out to be a total douche nozzle and you move on. Because seriously if I see one more person upset here, because they get dumped and then when they try to move on the dumper throws a giant tantrum about how dare they not just be the dumper's possession I am going to lose it.

I'm sorry, I'm furious with this guy and I don't even know him. But that's what you need to do too. You need to start getting angry and toss this guy out of your life, because he is so far out of line it's not even funny.

how do i act when i see him with her. it makes me tear up and the sight of them together.

You don't see him with her. Maybe she realises she's being used, maybe not, but if she was interested in him then I'd guess something would have happened by now. If he wants to look like a douchebag in public, let him do it on his own.

If you know he'll be in a regular haunt, don't go there for a while and get into other activities, other venues. Block him in every way possible and don't have any contact.

Archived