Girlfriend Lying

CultureMan

Because love is confusing, because if I can find happiness with her and still not have kids, and I feel complete; I will be there.

But the way she started lying from simple white lies to major ones, made me alert.

1- Lied about being able to have kids when her uterus is gone.

2- Lied about been married for a second time, when in fact she was only a domestic partner for a long time.

3- Lied about not seeing, meeting or being interested in men, during the 5 years she separated her partner.

4- Lied about only having one boyfriend via social media, when she actually went out and meet other guys in person, when in fact she was making initial contact with the guys to call up upon their attention.

Is all of these part of her past and shall I be okay with it, or run as far as I can from her?

Her lying to you is not part of her past, that's definitely happening in the present. Run as far as you can.

Is she looking for a husband/visa? Why would someone bother scamming this much?

Wiseman2........The nick you choosen to use really goes with you.

We grew up together, we know from many years back, we are from the same town, but we lost contact of each other for 20 years plus, until when we recently re-meet back on December 2015.

I did not wanted to think that this new girl was going to be that kind, the one looking for a visa, but you are totally right on your opinion here, I need watch out for those ASW

No, what you should be concerned about is that you stayed with even after she said she didn't want anymore children when you clearly do want them. What will you do, have them with another woman while you stay with this liar you are hung up on?

ThatwasThen........I believe in GOD, he has plans for all of us, yes I wanted to have a baby from my blood but at the same time I was not obsessed over it, because if I could still find happiness with out a baby, I will take it that and move on.

So having a baby at this stage or age its and its not as important to me, its more important that we are both happy.

And the reason I made these postings here is to get your honest opinions based on everything that I have told you

My honest opinion is that you should get yourself away from a woman that lies to your face. Don't you think you deserve better then staying with someone you'll always be wonder what the truth is and who she is currently flirting with?

ThatwasThen........Can past performance predict future results?..... well this used on the stock market, can this be used on relationships?

Past perfomances = peoples past

Future result = peoples present and future acts

I dated my ex twice.

The first time I left him because he was lying, cheating and hiding things from me.

He pursued me for five years, asking for a second chance because, as he put it, "I didn't know what I had before".

I gave him the second chance.

Once I took him back, he lied, cheated and hid things from me.

So yes, past behavior is an excellent indicator for future behavior. Especially if you accepted this behavior and never told her that her lies upset you. If you stay with her you are as good as letting her know that you will accept lies.

ThatwasThen........Can past performance predict future results?..... well this used on the stock market, can this be used on relationships?

Past perfomances = peoples past

Future result = peoples present and future acts

This is the present. She lied to you when with you... it's not like she lied 20 years ago and now has changed.

This is the present. She lied to you when with you... it's not like she lied 20 years ago and now has changed.

ThatwasThen........Yes her lies are present.

But once I found out a little about her past, on how she was dating two guys ate the same time, making plans with each one, talking extremely nicely to those two guys, coming back home from a brand new date and right away start messaging a total different guy, flirting with married men, flirting pretty much with any kind of man ( fat, tall, short, poor, middle class, rich, dark skin, brown skin, white skin, tattooed type, farmer type )..... it gave me the chills if she was going to behave the same way with me now it is me as her boyfriend.

And that is why I ask you guys if her past behaviors even I was not there, if the chances of her doing the same in hidden but now against me, if it will happen.

I dated my ex twice.

The first time I left him because he was lying, cheating and hiding things from me.

He pursued me for five years, asking for a second chance because, as he put it, "I didn't know what I had before".

I gave him the second chance.

Once I took him back, he lied, cheated and hid things from me.

So yes, past behavior is an excellent indicator for future behavior. Especially if you accepted this behavior and never told her that her lies upset you. If you stay with her you are as good as letting her know that you will accept lies.

bolnrun.......So her past behaviors will definitely re-do with me?..........you see once I found out this kind of past about her, I found the way to ask her, but she lied, lied, lied that she went out with a guy, and I had the proof on my hands where it shows both of them saying how great their meeting was, it was dated and timed.

Archived