Men and desire

speak

I've always known that men like to feel needed or need to be needed but what about desired? Does it turn you on or off when a lady lets it be known that she desires you... Was thinking and thought it be a good topic to discuss.

You would have to specify what the difference between need and desire is to you. For some people they are the same thing. For others, not so. Everyone wants to feel wanted. If my gf said something like "I need you in my life" I would take that the same as her saying "I desire you and nobody else"

If it comes down to just a woman letting her man know she is really into him, then what guy does not want that? That's desire. But maybe you should explain a bit more, and like another poster said, explain why this topic came about more importantly

I've always known that men like to feel needed or need to be needed but what about desired? Does it turn you on or off when a lady lets it be known that she desires you... Was thinking and thought it be a good topic to discuss.

Depends if I desire her. If I don't, then it's just kind of awkward. If I do, then yes.

Being needed and desired are not mutually exclusive. We need human relationships and contact. There's a fine line between needy and needed.

Depends if I desire her. If I don't, then it's just kind of awkward. If I do, then yes.

Being needed and desired are not mutually exclusive. We need human relationships and contact. There's a fine line between needy and needed.

Agree with this 100%. Our society attempts to ingrain in our heads that we don't need anyone, but that's not true. I feel like people are afraid to admit it because they're afraid of looking weak or vulnerable, but I definitely think that people need people (and this relates to both platonic friendships and romantic relationships).

Archived