Boyfriend is a follower!

EpicSumma05

@Batya- world are you living in?It's 2016 in today's world people use social media for everything lol so I'm amazed you haven't caught up yet. I know a few people I met via online and we talked then when meeting/talking in person it was easygoing. His mom was very pressed to be on my friend list and I accepted the request. I'm usually strict when it comes to who I add to my Facebook, yet she "read" the message and can't even respond. Is it rude to ignore my messages but reply to everyone else's post? Yes absolutely!

if you can't stand socializing with his family and he is very close to them it will never work. End it and you will be happier.

As I said it's not me being "antisocial" I did actually reach out first and she just "read" message no response. Meanwhile she posts on Facebook and replies to other people's post. Therefore it made me feel some type of way.

@Batya- world are you living in?It's 2016 in today's world people use social media for everything lol so I'm amazed you haven't caught up yet. I know a few people I met via online and we talked then when meeting/talking in person it was easygoing. His mom was very pressed to be on my friend list and I accepted the request. I'm usually strict when it comes to who I add to my Facebook, yet she "read" the message and can't even respond. Is it rude to ignore my messages but reply to everyone else's post? Yes absolutely!

Sure it might be rude (or she might not have read it carefully, or she might be busy and thought she replied) but it doesn't mean that she is a rude person and it doesn't mean anything about her in-person social skills. From the way you write, jump to conclusions and make broad assumptions I would suggest that some work on yourself is in order - if - and that is if -you want a long term healthy relationship eventually. LOL in questioning my knowledge and appreciation of what is "modern".

I think people who use social media "for everything" (your words) by definition sorely lack social skills.

Good luck in finding a good match - no interest in discussing much less arguing. I see you'd rather be "right" than be humble enough to work on yourself (as we all can). A bit of humility, and a little less self-righteousness would go a long way to being the right person to find the right person. It can be lonely being "right". Just sayin'.

Archived